Mommy! (B.U. x S.U.)

Words- 1029

Mommy- Sarah Urie
Little- Brendon Urie
Song- "Give It Time" By Wrabel

Brendon was laid out across the bed, his head hanging over the side and watching the sun shine outside. He only had a few more minutes in time out before Sarah would let him out. They'd both agreed that the bedroom would be the best place if Brendon needed a time out or a cool down space, the little easily frightened while actually facing the wall.

Brendon's last lovers hadn't been amazing people, they'd mistreated the poor boy, and when he meet Sarah. He was shy and lost. Sarah and his new friends had helped in breaking him out of his shell, but the boy was still struggling with somethings. Sarah perfectly understood that, she was always there for the small boy, and stayed with him whenever he was too nervous to leave her side.

Little space was Brendon's almost escape from the places his mind could go. He hadn't meant to misbehave. He let a bad word slip, and Sarah had sent him to his time out space. Brendon knew it was just five small minutes, and Sarah was close behind that closed door.

Brendon had never misbehaved when he was first introduced to the life style, too scared to do wrong or to be punished. The first time he was in trouble, he cried and panicked for an hour before Sarah could get him to calm down. But Sarah had earned his trust and helped him know that she wouldn't hurt him.

And right now was his second time out for today. He was getting more comfortable around her.

He bolted straight up when he heard the knock at the door, "Mommy!" Brendon squeaked happily, making grabby hands for her as she opened the door. Sarah smiled, coming to the bed and picking the little boy up.

"Hi, my sweetheart, can you pinky promise you won't swear anymore?" Sarah asked him softly, sitting down on the bed. Brendon wasn't heavy, just tall, and that was somewhat awkward. But she carried him as much as she could anyway.

Brendon nodded happily, "I's pinky pwomise, mommy, It slipped, I Sorry," Brendon told her sweetly, not wanting to be in trouble with her. He was quit the bratty little, and Sarah was happy to see he was opening up about it. Brendon lifted up hid pinky and Sarah intertwined them.

Sarah gently kissed his forehead, ruffling up his hair, "It's okay, baby boy, mommy knows it was an accident, but no more bad words. Those are for mommies and daddies, not itty bitty baby boys." Sarah told him, gently pinching his belly as she spoke, hearing the little's giggle.

Brendon couldn't help but love his mommy unconditionally, she'd helped him with so many things she didn't have too, and let him be bratty to an extent. "I'ssa big boy, mommy! Not little," Brendon told her, reaching up for her to cuddle him close.

Sarah pulled the little boy closer in her lap, standing up with him in her arms, "No way, baby, you're an itty bitty baby. So cute and little, i could just eat you up," She told him, playfully kissing along his neck and chest. He giggled and squirmed around, gently pulling at her shirt.

Brendon wrapped his arms around her neck, and leaned against her, blushing softly as he was carried downstairs and laid on the couch. "I not a baby," Brendon said softly, slowly letting go of her when she pulled away.

Sarah gently smiled and kissed his forehead and nose, "You're my little baby, honey bunch, And that's okay, because you deserve to be happy, beebo, and when you're happy, all is right. It's okay to be a little boy, and your the cutest little boy ever!" She told him, blowing a raspberry on his belly and watching him squirm and giggle.

Brendon went to push her mouth away, pulling his little sweater down again, "I's mommy's cute baby?" Brendon asked her softly, watching her closely. He didn't like to be tickled, or well, he liked it, just not a lot. Tickling was fun, until he couldn't breathe, then it was scary to the small boy.

Sarah smiled and moved his hair out of his face and kissing his forehead, "Of course, you are. You're always such a gentleman, and such a big boy, but you're also mommy's little boy, and I love you so much, Brenny baby," Sarah told him softly, gently rubbing his tummy.

Brendon nodded and smiled, "I's Mommy's cute baby, can I has a bottle?" Brendon asked her softly, giggling out when Sarah pulled the blanket on the couch over him.

"What's the magic word, baby? Use your manners, " Sarah told him softly, watching the boy pause for a moment.

Brendon suddenly smiled and gasped out, "Can I p'ease have a bottle?" Brendon asked her, looking up at her sweetly. He knew Sarah was probably the best person for him right now, she helped him come back to a normal happy life.

Sarah nodded, and tucked Brendon in, "Stay in here,  baby, I'll be right back," she told him softly. She went into the kitchen while the small boy rolled off the couch, landing on the ground with a thump. He crawled to his little toy box in the corner of the room, opening it up, and pulling out a few stuffies.

Brendon crawled to the middle of the room, laying them down, and starting to move them around and play with them like they were real. He loved his stuffed animals, his play room being absolutely full of them. He went more for the softer toys, Sarah thinking it was a comfort thing.

Soon, Sarah brought out a bottle of apple juice, sitting down beside the busy boy, "Hey, honey, mommy's back, what are you playing?" Sarah asked him, gently rubbing his back.

Brendon happily giggled and started explaining his entire imagined world for the stuffed animals, giving them funny voices and weird little names. Sarah laughed and smiled with him, softly kissing his cheek. She loved her imaginative amazing baby boy, he was an angel.