The letter

I awoke in complete darkness, my limbs were stiff and cold, the odd tingle that send shivers down my spine was the only thing at signalled to me that I was in fact alive and not hallucinating.

I tried to lift my arms but at first they would not budge from their place at my sides. I took a few more tries before they fully regained feeling and mobility and then I was able to lift them.

I tried to push up on whatever was concealing me but it was so firmly locked in place it was nearly impossible.

Then I heard a slight shift, and felt it to as it crumbled ever so slightly around me.

I was underground.

I had died, so how am I alive? I lifted my hands to touch my teeth, thank god, I'm not a vampire. I quickly lifted my hands once again and pushed up the lid of the box, this time it felt as if I was getting somewhere like somehow I gained some incredible strength.

It was extremely heavy and took all my strength. Once it lifted I shifted it off the hole, a blinding stream of light bursted into the pit, my eyes seethed under the glare and my hands begged to cover them. 

Once my eyes had adjusted to the oddly bright sunlight I shook out my arms and reached above to grab the ledge of the pit. Then I hoisted myself upwards and climbed out of the grave, nearby- not too far left to the pit- was a beautifully lively garden. In it bloomed  flowers of all colours, sizes and textures. Each more beautiful as the next. My mind couldn't help wander to my deceased sister and oh how the thought just plagued my mind, she would've absolutely adored this luscious garden- she would've prospered.

My minds wandering was stopped when a nearby voice erupted through the sound waves, " Bonnie can't you just do a locator spell?" A male voice asked, his tone stern yet unconvinced, " no Damon I cant, I tried, something was blocking me." A woman who I assumed to be Bonnie spoke " well try harder!" Damon once again spoke, this time screaming at the poor girl.

" she just said she tried.... so calm down we' will find another way." Another woman spoke, her voice was lighter, she spoke in a tone that the voice of reason might use.

All of a sudden a letter flew to Elowyn "what is this?" She asked herself. Her mind explored a million possibilités but none could've predicted this.

Dear Ellie,
Since you are reading this, I assume my spell worked. Thank the goddess. Anyways I hope you have the best possible life, and don't be too stubborn. I really am so sorry about what happened, I promised you I would always protect you and by giving you my life, I did that.
I love you, always.
- Celeste

Her eyes clouded with tears and she giggled at the stubborn part. " I love you, always." She kissed her finger and placed it on the letter, sort of symbolizing a hug that she wished she could have. She then folded the letter and carried it with her, promising to keep the letter, because it was the only thing she had left of her family.

She then walked towards the house where the voices were coming from she read the plaque that was against the front wall of the house. " the Salvatore boarding house." Now where have I heard that before, she thought " Emily" she remembered that one of Emily's friends Katherine was involved with the Salvatore brothers, Damon and Stefan Salvatore. When Emily would tell the stories she could always relate to Damon much more And she often liked his humour. She knocked on the door. Until someone answered, " hello? Who are you?" The man that answered the door asked " hello. I am Elowyn, Elowyn Callisto." Elowyn said. " Now who are you? I believe this house belongs to the Salvatore brothers." Elowyn stated "how do you know that." Damon asked
" Hello Damon, it's nice to finally meet you, you are different then I imagined you." Elowyn said " yes well that's me, and how do you know who I am." Damon asked " It says on the plaque, and Emily's told me stories." She admitted. Bonnie gasped " you knew Emily?" She asked
" well yes, I am her best friend, well was." She said "wait a minutes why are you dressed like you are from the 1400s?" Damon asked
" well it's because I died in the 1400s, from a evil, selfish witch named Serephina she wiped out my whole family, my sister traded her life for mine, I just awoke." She said

Elowyns dress

Elowyns dress

" oh I'm so sorry, I couldn't even imagine that, how about we go to my house and you can borrow some of my clothes?" A blonde spoke
" yes, thank you." Elowyn said
They arrived at the blondes house
" I'm Caroline by the way.... oh and my rooms just up the stairs to the right, pick anything you like." Caroline said

Elowyn took a blue floral printed shirt, a khaki coloured skirt and a brown belt. She noticed that she was still wearing her mother's wedding ring, she never took it off.

" I think this looks good

" I think this looks good." Elowyn said because she liked modern day clothing better than those suffocation dresses that she had to wear previously. She walked down the stairs and said " I'm going to go to the woods to train, does anyone have a sword?"
" uh yeah.... Damon does. I'll tell him to meet you in the woods." Elena said
" thanks you for the clothes and your help, I will be going now."
That's all she said before she walked out the door.

————————————————————-
Yayy another chapters done!
This one took so long I don't even know why anyways I liked writing it and I hope you liked reading it!

Check out my new story called "Eunoia" it's also tvd but based on the adoptive sister of Caroline Forbes when has secret powers.

-K