Bad blood

It was the morning of the ball and I was excited to go dress shopping with Caroline. We planned to go and meet at 12 and it was 11:30. I drove Damon's car to cares house and knocked on her door.

But the person that came to the door was unexpected, it was Rebekah.

" why are you in Caroline house? I thought the two hate each other or else I would've invited you." Then Caroline came to the door smiling happily. She engulfed me in a hug so hard I couldn't breathe.

" care i- I can't breathe." Then she let me go and checked on me.

" are you guys ready? We can leave now." They both nodded and we got in Damon's car.

We arrived at the dress store and walked in to see at least 1000 dresses in all colours and all sizes. We decided that I'd pick out Caroline's dress, Caroline would pick rebekahs and Rebekah would pick mine. We went to separate parts of the store and met in the middle to show the dresses we chose. For Caroline I picked out this really pretty blue dress with a tulle skirt and lots of beading and sparkle.

 For Caroline I picked out this really pretty blue dress with a tulle skirt and lots of beading and sparkle

( pretend she didn't get it as a gift from Klaus and Elowyn picked it out instead)

Caroline's eyes lit when she saw the dress and she squealed and ran and took it right out of my hands. Then Caroline showed Rebekah hers, it was a simple emerald green dress but it was still so gorgeous.

( I changed her dress to this)

I could tell Rebekah loved it she smiled so big I had never seen her smile like that. They tried each of their dresses on and they looked stunning. I really wanted to see my dress.

" WOW you guys look gorgeous." They laughed. I don't care what anyone says I was starting to love these two girls like sisters.

" here's yours." Then Rebekah handed me my dress. I didn't want to show them it yet so it could be a surprise but I would because I wanted their opinions. Then Caroline got a call and had to go, and Rebekah also had to go. I told them it was okay and I had so much fun and I was just going to go to the grill anyways.