Nobodys safe

Elowyn woke up to find Klaus gone, this was the second time he'd left her to wake up alone. Elowyn sighed getting up out of the bed that felt like she was sleeping in a cloud. She had absolutely nothing to wear so she walked around to the only bedroom that had girls clothes in her size.
She found picked out a nice outfit and changed into it proud of her choice.

" ugh ok I'm hungry let's see if vampires have human food in their fridges

" ugh ok I'm hungry let's see if vampires have human food in their fridges." She walked down the stairs to the massive kitchen where she found the fridge but in it was only a few beers and a years supply of blood.

" I guess I'm going to the grill." She realized she'd have to walk because she didn't have her motorcycle and Klaus's car wasnt here. At least it's only like an 8 minute walk she thought walking out the doors.

At least ten minutes later
I walked in the grill to see Klaus talking to Damon and Elena all she could hear was

" I've grown to like your little town... thinking I might fancy a permanent home here." Elena looked over to see Elowyn walking towards the bar,

" I know your are probably wondering how this affects you, the answer is, not the slightest.as long as I get everything I want and everyone behaves....you can go on living your little lives how ever you choose." Elena was silent while I could tell Damon was trying to figure out what to say.

" but I'm guessing this effects Elowyn. Because well... because of your little fling." Elowyn didn't know how Damon had known that but Damon continued walking closer to Klaus.
" you think I didn't know about that? I could smell you on her, I just didn't ask her in case I embarrassed her."

" now why should that embarrass her? Hmm maybe because she regrets it." Elowyn was having enough of all of Damon's lies, she knew that Klaus why their enemy but he was her friend and possibly something more so why would he ruin that.
She walked over to Klaus, Elena and Damon, angry.

" I don't know how you know that but let me just tell you something Damon. I do not regret it, so stop trying to make him hate me. You may have problems with him but I don't so just go."

Damon scoffed and Elena was still silent it actually frightened Elowyn a bit because elena was NEVER quiet so this was strange.

"I don't believe you. Elowyn you are way better than him, he's just going to hurt you in the end."

" let me prove it to you." She walked closer to Klaus and put her hand around his head and pressed her lips against his. Kissing him hard. Then she let go leaving Klaus with a ginormous smirk.

" oh and by the way he wouldn't hurt me, and if he did then that's my fault."
She turned to the bar counter and ordered a milkshake and drank it as Klaus continued.

" I need you to tel me where I might find Stefan."

" Stefan skipped twin as soon as he saved your ass."