Nobodys safe pt 2

He sat with my head resting on his lap, we were both soaked but we didn't care.
" I lov-" Elowyn started but was interrupted by twigs snapping. Klaus stood in front of Elowyn protectively, as he entwined his hand with hers and yelled

" come out! There's no point in sneaking up on us!" But no answer, Elowyn whistled which caused two fairly big foxes to run into the forest to the sound of the twigs. About 2 minutes later they came out dragging a woman.
" Elena? Why are you here!"
Elena noticed how protectively Klaus was standing near her and quickly realized that Elowyn couldn't be trusted as long as she was sleeping with the enemy.

" it's none of your business! Why are you so close to Klaus?! Do you love him? Do you love the enemy?! If so you can't be trusted." Elowyn was taken back by the question and her sudden outburst.

" so what if I do. What are you going to do about it!" Klaus gripped her hand even tighter now,
" are you asking for a death wish elena? Leave!" Elowyn yelled but Elena stood still.
" you heard the lady. Leave... or do you need help?!" Klaus yelled letting go of Elowyn and walking closer to Elena.

Elena tried to leave but my foxes held her in her place

" Azra, Kenai let her go please.just go please Elena. Now!"
Elena stayed in her place, standing still.

" he went after jer! He compelled him to run in front of a car." Elena said sadly
Elowyn was shocked at the news. When could he of had the time to go to such great lengths to have someone get hit by a car.
Elowyn looked at Klaus maddened by the news of what she heard. Klaus didn't even look at her he just kept his gaze on Elena.
" is this true?" Elowyn asked

" well I had to get my point across love."

" Elena go, now!" Elowyn yelled
Then Elena ran, she noticed that Elena was running faster than ever.

" why did you go after him."

" I already told you my love."

" do you love me? Do you really?"
He looked taken back by her question.

Klaus's POV
Of course I love her. I have felt these feeling towards her since before Ieft to make my army. I don't know how to make her believe that I truly do love her.
I went up to her and placed my hand gently on her cheek.
" of course I love you."

" well then why do you go after my friends. I'm pretty sure people in normal healthy relationships don't try and kill their friends."

" Well we aren't a normal couple my love."

Back to Elowyn

" I love you but please leave." I really wanted to just be alone or hang out with the animals right now and his presence was irritating me.
He kissed me on the lips gently and sped off. I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding. I looked up to the sky and let the sun radiate off my skin when I saw a bright ball of light shining down from the sky. When it finally landed on the ground in the form of a person.
She had beautiful chocolate skin and shiny gold eyes that matched her gold dress.
" hello my dear child."