Ice melts

2:35pm
The bell ring which meant that Elowyn was free of torture. She never got to go to high school and she wished she never would have to. Elowyn was the first one to leave the class, when she got outside it was raining, Elowyn loved the rain. She lifted her head up and let the rain fall on her face. She felt like she was at peace. But Her peace was ruined when someone called her name.
"Elle! Elle you forgot your phone." Caroline yelled rushing over to her without getting too wet from the rain.
While Caroline was rushing over to her Elowyn got a message.
" hey Elowyn? Why exactly is Klaus messaging you?" She asked intrigued
" uh... I don't- he must of added his number to my phone while I was in the shower." Elowyn said annoyed but intrigued about what he had to say.
" shower?"caroline asked
" uh.... yea it's a long story." Elowyn said
" Um ok well here." Caroline said as she handed Elowyn her phone back

Nik
- Meet me at the grill at 5

-Ok but I'm not paying

Ugh fine. Goodbye luv.

- see you then

She then stuck her phone into her bag and turned back to Caroline.
" do you want to go shopping? We could also go ask Bonnie and maybe Elena, I really need some new clothes, I'm running out of new ways to upcycle old clothes." Elowyn said
" yeah ok I would love that." Caroline said as she got Elena and Bonnie and went to the mall. Elowyn got a few dresses, some shirts, 2 pairs of jeans, some shorts and a few pairs of earrings. They still had 45 mins left . " this might be a little crazy but why don't we get tattoos?" Elowyn asked, she'd seen a few tattoos on the internet that she loved and she was planning on getting a helix piercing.
" yeah I'm in." Caroline said excited
" I'm not really into tattoos." Elena said
" I'll get one." Bonnie said happily
So all four girls went into the tattoo parlour and got their tattoos and piercings.

𝕓𝕠𝕟𝕟𝕚𝕖𝕤 𝕥𝕒𝕥𝕥𝕠𝕠

𝕔𝕒𝕣𝕠𝕝𝕚𝕟𝕖𝕤 𝕥𝕒𝕥𝕥𝕠𝕠

𝕔𝕒𝕣𝕠𝕝𝕚𝕟𝕖𝕤 𝕥𝕒𝕥𝕥𝕠𝕠