The past has a funny way of becoming the present

" You seem familiar have I met you before noelani?" Once Elowyn spoke her name memories emerged, memories of her home and her family, and the castle. Noelani was what Elowyn remembered to be one of the castles seamstresses. From what Elowyn remembers noelani had quite some talent she often made beautiful gowns that no other seamstress could top.
" noelani. I remember." Noelani smiled and spoke softly
" well that's relieving but I didn't not come here for your memories of me, I came here to ask you for your help to find my daughter.... diya."
Elowyn had only ever met one woman named diya, her best friend.

" diya? Diya Delaney?"

" yes. Diya Delaney although that's not her full name, her birth name is Hecate diosa palima. Delaney was my mother's last name."
Elowyn hadn't known that noelani was diy- Hecates mother. So she was surprised to hear the new information.

" I promise you noelani I have been trying very hard to find diya and I think I'm very close. I will find her."
Noelani nodded and hugged Elowyn. It was a warm and gentle embrace that Elowyn felt so comfortable in.
" thank you your highness." Elowyn was shocked to hear someone call her that she hadn't been called anything like that in a very long time. After noelani said that she vanished, Elowyn hadn't seen her leave.

"Well that was weird."she mumbled unaware that there was another presence in her room.

Elowyn went back to her bathroom and got changed into her pjs they were soft satin pjs that would ensure that she would fall asleep quickly.

The next morning....
I got up and walked to my bathroom to get ready, today I felt like doing my hair so I put my hair up in two braids that connected and I tied that up into a bun.

Then I went and got changed into A old tshirt and tucked that into a cheetah printed skirt

A old tshirt and tucked that into a cheetah printed skirt.

I walked out of the bathroom and out into the hall then down the stairs hoping to find some dead people to keep me company

I walked out of the bathroom and out into the hall then down the stairs hoping to find some dead people to keep me company. But found

" I'm not going to homecoming if he's going to be there." Elowyn sighed at elenas annoying attitude.
" yes you are, we all are" Damon said loudly.
Elowyn didn't what they were talking about till they said homecoming she walked closer and saw an envelope with her name written neatly on it.
Elowyn went and picked up her letter and opened it, it read....