Return

When Elowyn woke up Klaus had already left, no note, call, text... nothing. He had apparently taken Stefan with him well more like forced him to go but...

Time jump, 1 day later....
She walked out of the mikelson mansion and went to the Salvatore boarding house, she was stopped when she got to the steps. A knife was stabbed into her shoulder.
" You missed." She said as she pulled the knife out she said that before she turned around to see who stabbed her.
" oh I forgot about you."
" you forgot about me....! You left me bleeding and tied up to a pole, I'm going to get my revenge sooner or later ."
Elowyn rolled her eyes and threw her emerald dagger directly into Serephinas gut.
" ouch that's got to hurt. Sorry." Elowyn grabbed Serephina by the collar of her shirt and dragged her to the door of the boarding house and kicked the door open.
Damon sped up the stairs
" you are buying me a new door Winnie."
Elowyn laughed, she would eventually get him a new door but not immediately.
She dragged Serephina down the stairs and into the cell.
" who is that?!" Elena asked worrisome, Damon was right behind Elena know exactly who the person was.

" you mean that old beast?" Elowyn said looking at Serephina. Elena nodded,
"That is Serephina." Damon said, Elowyn nodded, Elena had no clue who she was.
"Who is she though?"
" Serephina is a jealous backstabbing bitch that murdered hundreds of people,
Including me entire family." Elena looked frightened and shocked.
" I'm so sorry..." she whispered. Elowyn nodded.

Back to the present
Elowyn went back to the mikelson garden, everyday she would go to the garden to plant and take care of her flowers and she would teach flora new tricks.
Elowyn was walking around the garden listening to music when she heard yelling inside the mansion. She walked closer to the noise and stood outside the door.
" you look surprised to see me, I guess it wasn't you who removed the dagger from my chest ." Dagger? Oh my god it's one of the mikelson brothers.
" you look like you could do with a drink." Klaus said
" nik..."
After that there was no more talking only fighting. Then she heard a bunch of things break, Elowyn ran in the house with flora.
" nik?"
" Elowyn?"
Then the other mikelson sped over to her and asked a single question.
" so who are you ?"

" uh.... I'm Elowyn." He nodded but looked like he wanted to know more,
"So does Elowyn have a last name?" Why does he want to know?
" Castillo. I'm guessing you are Elijah? Am I right?" Klaus laughed,

Elijah POV
A Castillo? They are all dead... how is she alive? She is either a liar or some kind of miracle. He thought meeting the gaze of the familiar looking light haired brunette, her captivating jade green eyes... she was truly gorgeous and definitely recognizable.
" the ball!" Elowyn and Klaus just stared at him.

Back to elowyns POV
He looked familiar, but she did not remember him.
" the ball!" Elijah muttered loudly
" what ball?" Elowyn and Klaus asked
" I have met you before... at the ball in the 15th century, do you remember?"
Then a flashback hit her.

Flashback
It was 1493 and mother had made her go to a ball hosted by some big rich family. Her mother wanted to her to meet people for when she became queen. Elowyn really did not want to be there though she just wanted to go home and read or train in the courtyard. I walked up to the first person I saw in the crowd of hundreds.
She had gorgeous auburn hair, she was a little bit taller than Elowyn, the woman stood confidently and sure.
"Ciao!" The woman spoke,
" You are the first person I've seen that actually looks interesting to talk to,"
Elowyn could tell that she would become fast friends with this mystery lady.
" yes of course I'd be delighted." Elowyn responded elegantly as her thick British accent shone through.
They walked out the main doors and back outside.
"What is your name?" The woman asked
" my name is Elowyn, what is your name?"
" I am Sienna Rosario, does Elowyn have a last name?" Elowyn was hesitant to tell her but she felt a strong connection to sienna... like she could tell her anything.
" wait before you tell me, have I seen you before?"
" perhaps... my name is Elowyn Marie.... Castillo." Her eyes widened in shock
She realized who the brunette in front of her truly was.
" oh my apologies your highness." Elowyn hated when people bowed to her or her family. They were no different to any other family, it's the title, it holds so much more power then it should. Sometimes a title should not define who should be capable of ruling the kingdom.
" it's no problem, I liked talking to you. Anyways you should probably be going now, thanks for the company." The girl nodded before bowing and runnning off. Elowyn sat there looking at the beautiful stars that filled the sky. When someone's hand touched her back.
" yes?" Elowyn asked without turning to see who it it was.
"'Are you alright lady...." the man trailed off waiting for an answer.
" Elowyn. Yes I am... I'm quite alright." Elowyn said sadly.
" well I'm just going to accompany you whist you sit here " quite alright.""
She nodded.
10 minutes had gone by in complete and utter silence when someone called out at the man sitting beside Elowyn.
" lord Elijah?! Lord Elijah where are you? Lord Elijah... lord Klaus is requesting your presence." Elowyn sighed not wanted him to leave,
" I better be going, it was nice meeting you lady Elowyn."
" call me Elle."
He smiled at the nickname, it suit her.
" and Elijah?" He turned back around
" yes lady Elle?"
" thank you."
He smiled and walked into the mansion.

Back to present
" I remember. You were on the front steps with me. You don't understand how much I appreciated you sitting with me, Elijah."
He smiled and nodded as he spoke once again
" well I should leave you two to sort out your differences." Elowyn nodded, once Elijah left Elowyn walked slowly over towards Klaus and stopped in front of him with only an inch or so between their bodies. She put her hand on his cheek and  made swift circles with her thumb before lifting her hand and slapping him on the cheek. He looked stunned, it didn't hurt of course more surprising then anything else. His eyes were filled with anger,
" you didn't call, didn't text, didn't send letters you just left... you could of at least woken me and told me, so I could say goodbye." She said sadly
He looked shocked for the second time in 5 minutes.

Klaus POV
He was shocked. He wasn't angry with her, he could never truly be mad at her, maybe with her..... but never at her.
He was trying to protect her, by staying away from her and cutting his ties with her she couldn't get hurt. No matter how much he hated it he had to do it... for her. But he couldn't anymore, he put his hand on her rosy cheek and rubbed it slowly while trying to help her understand why he did it.

" I'm sorry, Elowyn. I was trying to protect you."
" I don't need protecting.... I can't protect myself, I'm stronger than you seem to think." He knew she was strong, she was one of the bravest and strongest people he's ever come across but that's what made her special, and special is what makes enemies. Enemies he didn't wish upon her.
" I know very well just how strong you are my love. That's what I'm afraid of." He looked at her gorgeous complexion once more before saying
" ok no more talking. I have 20 minutes before I have to go." Elowyn smirked and bit her lip.
He grabbed her waist with one hand and her head with the other, he pulled her in for a captivating passionate kiss, he sped her to the bar and sat her upright on top and continued. But he heard footsteps so stepped back and pulled Elowyn down standing protectively in front of her.

Elowyn POV
Elowyn poked her head out to see who it was when she saw a beautiful blonde woman, " oh my god she's gorgeous." She wispered more to herself than anyone else but they both heard. Klaus chuckled, while the blonde smiled as she approached the two.
The blonde stopped right in front of the doorway when she yelled " LIJAH."
Elijah sped down the stairs, immediately hugging the blonde. Elowyn was confused at first but quickly realized that the blonde was their sister.... Rebekah.

" Nik why are you hidding the girl? She looks tasty." Rebekah asked, as Elowyn just scoffed. Elowyn tried to wiggle out of Klaus's grasp.
" nik let me go I'll be fine." He stared down at her and let go of her. She did not appreciate being called tasty.
" I'm guessing you are Rebekah?" She stated kindly,
" oh look she knows more than most, she must be a special one." Elowyn blushed, that was a complement she was willing to accept, nik smiled, Elijah stood in stillness.
" she sure is." Klaus mumbled loud enough for Elijah to hear.

Elijah POV
He had never seen Klaus so sure of a woman before. Elowyn could be his hope. His saviour, if that girl could save his brother he would do whatever he could to protect her. She was gorgeous he had to admit, her captivating jade green eyes and her soft pink lips, not to mention her long brown hair flowing as she walked. She had confedance, smarts and she was brave. She was perfect.
Elijah was staring at Elowyn but snapped out of his gaze when Rebekah started talking.

Back to Elowyn
" ok nik come on I don't have all day. I want my necklace back, and I want revenge on the bitch who has it." Elowyn knew he'd be leaving, so she walked back over to him and planted a light kiss on his soft lips and walked away smiling.
" bye Elijah, nik. It was nice meeting you Rebekah." Elowyn said and walked out of the big brown doors, not realizing that flora was right behind her. The two walked back to the Salvatore boarding house. Elowyn couldn't stop smiling, she replayed their kiss over and over in her head. She really liked nik and she hoped she wouldn't mess it up.

____________________________

Thank you so much for reading this part! This might sound very kind of just crammed together but I can assure you I worked very hard. I just am a slacker and get distracted easily so this took longer to make than I previously expected.
So anyways I hoped you like this chapter and I hope you guys stick around to read more!
Until next time!
-K