The sun goes behind the clouds

11:32pm
"Mom?" Elowyn gasped as tears began flooding from her eyes.
" yes my darling I'm here." Her mother spoke softly as she lifted her hand up to wipe the tears off of her heartbroken daughters cheeks.
"Remember my sweet child... you can't always be strong. But you can always be brave." Elowyn nodded unable to speak. She knelt over and wrapped her arms over her mother's cold body.
"I love you..... always." Elowyn wispered to her mother lifting her hand to close her lifeless eyes.
This was all a dream.... simply a memory from the past. Elowyn was back to reality but still felt pain.

She let out a painful scream, it caused havoc. Windows broke. Sirens were going of in every direction, dogs were barking uncontrollably, things were going terribly. Elowyn fell over holding her head yelling " make it STOP."
Voices were in her head. Voices of her dead loved ones.
Voices of her siblings. Of her friends.
Lighting was hitting the ground around Elowyn forming a circular shape around her, almost like a barrier. She heard footsteps approaching her. She couldn't make out how many people.
" Elowyn...?"Elena spoke
Elena looked around seeing the bright lightning shine through the dark midnight sky as it formed a circle around Elowyn.
" I'm calling Bonnie ok. She can help."
"No I might hurt one of you. Just please leave.... I don't- I can't hurt anyone... I-I just couldn't live with myself." Elena looked shocked at her statement but she called Bonnie anyways, Damon, Stefan and Caroline heard the screams and vamp sped toward her. Damon knelt beside the lightning circle and tried to talk to his friend.
" what is this Winnie? Are you okay?"
" no... I- the voices... make them stop!"
" we'll try I promise... it'll be ok. Ok?"
Elowyn nodded and looked up to see Elena, Caroline, Bonnie, Damon and Stefan all talking and occasionally looking back at her.
"Bon what is this?"
" I have honestly no clue... I haven't read about any type of magic this powerful. Or to be completely honest like this at all."
They were still talking when Elowyn heard footsteps coming from behind her. She turned to see a familiar face that cheered her up.
"Nik?" She wispered
"No, no, no...... you are daggered you can't- you aren't here..... what is wrong with me?!" She whispered quiet enough to be almost talking to herself.
" no I am really here love. Calm down."
She nodded and obeyed the lightning suddenly stopped, she smiled and lept into his arms, she hugged him then let go.
He looked straight into her eyes and asked one single question before speeding away " are you hurt?" She shook her head no. She wasn't in any physical pain, she was in emotional pain.

Damon sped over to Elowyn and hugged her as Stefan, Elena, Caroline and Bonnie walked in no rush.
" are you ok?"
She nodded and asked one simple question turning back to face Damon
" Can we go home?"
"Yes Winnie we can go home."
They both smiled and Damon picked her up bridal style and sped her home.
Not long after the rest walked through the door.
" what was that Winnie?"
She honestly had zero clue herself. She felt that much power or that feeling in general.
" I don't know..."
Damon was about to speak when Caroline walked in.
" I think she should rest Damon."
Damon sighed and nodded then smiled at Elowyn before she walked up the grand stairs to her bedroom.

Elowyn walked into her bedroom and instantly went for the shower. She took of her dirty clothes and got in the shower. She washed all the dirt, grime and grief off of her and got out. She walked out of the bathroom and got changed into her pjs.

Elowyns pjs

Elowyns pjs.

She then got into her cozy bed and grabbed her phone to reveal a new message from nik.

Nik

Thank you nik. - opened

For what? - nik

Calming me down. Thank you.- opened

Anytime love, anytime. -nik

Goodnight nik. Opened

Goodnight love.- nik

Klaus has never really cared or frankly valued the life of others.... but she was different.

Elowyn Marie Callisto was different

___________________________

I hope y'all liked this and it would mean so much if you commented, just so I know if I'm doing good and you like it. If you have and opinions or feedback to give me. I would love to hear it!

-k