Pranked

*Elowyns outfit for this part*

When I finally got to the boarding house I was greeted with silence. I walked into the boarding house, i was expecting people but was greeting by a breeze. It was coming from the kitchen, I walked over to the kitchen and reached to close the window when a flyer flew in I caught the flyer and flipped it over to read what it said. It read " Senior prank night!" She smiled and quickly ran up the stairs and changed, she came back down and picked flora up... just in case someone needed saving, and flora was good company.

She hopped onto her motorcycle and drove to the highschool, she saw no cars, which was wierd, did they park their cars far away to be out of sight?

" come on flora." She waved flora over to her, flora ran on her four little legs. They walked in the highschool but were once again greeted with silence.

" is it a zombie apocalypse or something? This is getting freaky."

She walked a little farther, when she reached the gym, in the gym there stood Bonnie, Elena, Matt, Rebekah, Klaus and Tyler. Klaus was holding his bloody wrist up to Tyler's neck ready to try and make another hybrid.

" nik dont. Please don't." She begged walking into their view, Rebekah smirked at the sight of the beautiful brunette.
" elowyn run! Hurry!" Tyler yelled hoping she would leave fast.
" he's not going to hurt me. At least I hope he doesn't ." They looked confused while Klaus just stood there still holding Tyler.

" every time I attempt to turn a werewolf... into a vampire hybrid, they die in transition."

Elowyn looked around to see everyone's reactions, Bonnie looked determined I don't know if the determination was to kill Klaus or save Tyler, or just simiply angry , I'm guessing it's a mix of all.
Elena looked frightened and scared whilst Rebekah looked almost proud of her big brother, Matt looked really scared, almost on the verge of tears.

" I need you to find a way to save my hybrids, Bonnie."

Klaus said feeding Tyler his blood. He snapped Tyler's neck hardly and threw him to the ground. Tyler tried to fight but wasn't strong enough. Elowyn felt sorry, she actually liked Tyler. She ran over to Tyler and sat beside him hoping he'd wake up she wasn't going to leave his side until he woke up. She grabbed his hand holding it in hers, she didn't have any romantic feelings towards him but she considered him a friend.

She turned to see the rest of the group watching her.

" what?" She asked why was this such a big deal she was holding her friends hand.
Bonnie and Elena ran out to get bons grimoires. Matt stood still in shook and Rebekah stood there crossing her arms happy. Klaus sped towards her and grabbed her waist before she could react he sped her out into an empty class.
" Let me go now!"

" no."
She tried her very hardest to wiggle out of his grip but it was no use she was strong but not that strong she looked at him straight in the eyes he knew what she was going to do because every time she was about to use her powers her eyes shimmered and morphed into purple, he swore every time he saw those purple eyes they looked like stars in a night sky.

" She tried her very hardest to wiggle out of his grip but it was no use she was strong but not that strong she looked at him straight in the eyes he knew what she was going to do because every time she was about to use her powers her eyes shimmer...

Suddenly elowyns head started bursting with visions but they were more like voices. She heard a feminine voice.
" the Doppelgängers blood must be drank from the vain by any one who wishes to become a hybrid." Elowyn started shaking and she fell unconscious but Klaus caught her.
" Elowyn? Love wake up please."
He stroked her long brown hair until she gasped for air.

"I know how to make your hybrids. We have to go! Quick come on!" She yelled she knew if she was going to save Tyler she had to do it fast. She ran into the hall in search of Elena when she found her and bon in the gym trying to use magic.
She ran towards Elena grabbed her wrist and dragged her over towards the dead wolf.
" let go of me! Elle!" Elowyn couldn't let go not until Tyler woke up.

" no hold still Elena! You are only hurting yourself! Just wait a second."

Elena obeyed stayed as still as she possibly could, Tyler gasped for air holding his throat. No blood was coming from his eyes, nose or mouth. That was a good sign.

" how did you know?" Bonnie asked skepticism of her intentions

" a vision well more like a voice." They looked confused at the news she told them even Klaus.

" good job love."
Elowyn nodded without facing Klaus.

" are you ok ty?" Elena asked
" I-I think so I mean I'm alive." Tyler answered.
" but dead." Elowyn mumbled which caused Bonnie, Elena and Matt to glare at her and Klaus to laugh.

" flora! Flora come here!" She yelled and flora came running into the gym

" good girl!" She said before resuming

" well this has been lots of fun but I'm going home. Goodbye people who keep getting themselves almost killed!"

Elowyn walked out of the gym with flora next to her and got on her motorcycle outside and drove to the boarding house to go sleep.

When she got there she immediately ran up to her bathroom and made a bath she put essential oils in her bath and layer in it relaxing when she heard a loud bang on her window . She got up grabbed her dagger and walked out in a towel to see a women.

" who are you? Why are you in my room?!" Elowyn yelled just wanting to get back in he peaceful bath.
"Hello dear." Elowyn immediately reconized that voice.

" you were the voice in my head. Who's are you?"

" hello I'm noelani."

___________________________
I might do a bit of a time jump next chapter so it might skip right to when they got invited to the formal ball at Klaus's mansion. S3 E 9.
Anyways I really appreciate it when you guys have comment and add my book to your libraries!
Thanks
-K