Sacrifice

Elowyn woke up with a sharp pain in her neck, she couldn't move. She looked around at her surroundings, she was in a forest. Suddenly something brushed up against her: she looked and it was a beautiful baby fawn. It was so gorgeous, it didn't look real.

She instantly felt a connection to the cute baby fawn, so if course she had to name it

" I'm going to name you..... flora!" She smiled at the name, it fit the little creature perfectly. " ok flora I just need to get free and then we can go." Elowyn hummed the tune that brought the emerald green vines up. They vines twisted around the rope and broke them free. Without realizing flowers sprouted from the ground, flowers of all colours. She waved flora over to her and flora followed her where ever she walked.

Elowyn heard screams, cries and voices. She knew nothing good was happening. Her and flora walked out of the forest to see three perfectly semetrical rings of fire. One had a beautiful blonde woman, the next had Jenna sommers, and the last one had Elena. Elowyn liked Jenna she couldn't let her die.... not like this.

" Nik! Don't do this! Jenna doesn't deserve this. And even though I don't particularly like Elena she doesn't deserve this either." Elowyn said calmly
"Well I don't particularly care, love." He said grimly
She sighed, she looked at flora. Flora had a shimmer in her eyes... even though she was a fawn, Elowyn thought of her as a new friend, flora could never hurt her, and she loved that. Elowyn knew that she wouldn't be able to get Klaus to let them go so she just walked over to Stefan who was lying on the ground.
" Jenna no!!!" Elena screamed as Klaus stabbed Jenna in the heart with a stake, Elowyn flinched and Klaus noticed.
" I'm sorry Jenna you didn't deserve this." Elowyn mumbled to herself.
"You need to get out of here Elle!" Stefan shouted at her.
" he won't hurt me." She said quietly but loud enough for Klaus, Stefan and Elena to hear.
"
" She's right mate." Klaus yelled still holding hennas dead body, then he just let it stop lifelessly and grey. He sped over to Elena and pulled her neck towards him and said " thank you... Elena." Elena turned her head angrily " go to hell." She spat. He dug his fangs into her neck drinking the doppelgängers blood. Stefan yelled elenas name, Elowyn tried to comfort him but it was no use. Klaus dropped elenas body down.
" I can't feel it." He spoke exhaling
" it's happening." He grunted turning into his true form

A hybrid.....
he flew to the ground as chanting started.
It was Bonnie. She held her hand out chanting her spell. Damon snapped the witch's neck. He then carried Elena over to Elowyn and Stefan. Stefan kept saying elenas band hoping she would wake up. Then he spoke.
" I need you to get her and Elowyn out of here."
" what about you?" Damon asked
" I'm not leaving until he's dead... go!"
Elowyn didn't want to leave.
" I'm not leaving!" Elowyn yelled, she wanted to get to Jenna, to close her eyes.
" just go! Take Elena! I'll be fine." Elowyn shouted making her way over towards Jenna as flora followed. Flora put her head over jennas face and let gold tears glow out. Then Jenna awoke.....

" oh flora... good job!" Elowyn yelled
She then bent over to Jenna and engulfed her in a hug.
" I know you don't know me that well Jenna.. but I'm happy you're alive!"'
Jenna smiled, she wasn't a vampire. It's was wierd, she died.... twice. And she want a vampire?
" I'm not a vampire!" She yelled but Elowyn shushed her.
" I'm taking you home okay Jenna?"
Jenna nodded happily and that made Elowyn happy.
" come on flora!" She said cheery

Elowyn brought Jenna to a little bookstore that Elowyn had bought. In the back there was a mini house, with all the necessities like a bedroom, baThroom and  kitchen. Jenna had a bloodbag then fell asleep instantly.
She let Jenna sleep in her bed so she was going to sleep on the couch with flora next to her on a dog bed. Kinda funny right... a fawn on a dog bed. Flora was loyal, and Elowyn admired that.
Elowyn couldn't sleep so she got up and went for a walk with flora following right behind. They were walking around and they went to the cemetery where Elowyn had awoken.
" the nostalgia, flora this is where I woke up.... yep, underground. Crazy right?! I know." Elowyn was having a full conversation with herself when she heard twigs snap and someone approach.
" hello? Damon?" She asked but no answer.
" nik? Nik is that you? Just come out?!" She yelled frightened, flora went in front of her protectively.
" ughh... please don't be a serial killer! Well I mean technically that's what vampires are.... but not the point!" She yelled in frustration but what appeared surprised her.

____________________________

What appeared?
I hope you liked this chapter!
Until next time!

-k