Decade dance

Elowyns hair and outfit

"Ok I'm coming out!" Elowyn yelled through the door, then stepped out of the bathroom to show them and get their opinions

"Ok I'm coming out!" Elowyn yelled through the door, then stepped out of the bathroom to show them and get their opinions. " Oh you don't even understand how much I wished I had those legs, girl those are a models legs."
Caroline eexclaimed .

" ok let's GO!" All of them said in sync.
They all hopped into the car and drove to the school.

10 mins later

They arrived at school, as soon as Elowyn stepped out of the car she felt the joy and happiness of everyone at the party. She looked around and saw the clothes, hair and decorations, she never got to see the 60s but she imagined it to look like this. She walked away from the car and into the school, where she saw Damon, Elena, Stefan, Bonnie and Jeremy " I never really got the chance of going to any party's but this is just.... wow." Elowyn said to Damon while he just looked at her

" I never really pictured Winnie as much of a large gathering girl, I thought you were more small group things." Damon said looking at her but then was stoped but Dana starting her speech

"I just would like to start by thanking everyone for being here! We have two special shoutouts to Elena amd Elowyn from Klaus!" Dana yelled into the mic, to Elowyn she could tell she was obviously compelled.

Elowyn giggled at the dedication she knew that Klaus was a muderous vampire with psychotic tendencies but this gesture was really sweet to her..., even if it was just a trick, she wanted it to last. elenas eyes opened wide with fear and shock.

" how could he be here? i know everyone here..." elena said

" well i think thats the point elena. we just have to blend in for the time being." damon said and everyone nodded,

" ok we are blending in." bonnie said dragging Jeremy to the dance floor, he groaned but went anyways.

" look damon theres ric!" elowyn pointed as she started to walk over.

" ... a special dedication huh? this guys a little twisted. Alaric said staring into elowyns eyes.

" i know he might be a bit of a psycho and whatever, but the thought was sweet. Even if the song was cheesy... although I don't think Elena appreciated it as much as I did." Elowyn said still thinking elenas reaction was funny.

"well winnies in a happy mood tonight so she's a little loopy, but I sure wasn't impressed it was cheesy." Damon said and Elowyn glared at him

" is it not ok for me to be happy? Huh...? I am noT loopy." Elowyn said annoyed as she rolled her eyes Alaric just laughed.

" well I'm going to dance... Elowyn, Rick wanna come?" Damon asked looking at Elena dancing.

" I'm just going to stay here." They said in sync as they turned to look at each other

" freaky..." Damon mumbled as he walked off.

" we haven't exactly formally met." He said holding out his hand. Elowyn looked at him confused as her eyes opened wide.

" come with me... now." Elowyn said pulling him out the door.

" you are smart, love." Klaus said finally revealing his true identity,

" yeah well thanks. what are you doing here Klaus?" She said still holding on to his arm as the wind picked up and leaves flew at them. Klaus let go and pulled her into an empty classroom.

" you will NOT put your hands on me, do not try and threaten me it never ends well when someone does." Klaus said staring into her jade green eyes, she was like nothing he'd ever seen before, complete and utter beauty.

" Klaus can you please just tell me what you are going to do with my friends?" Elowyn begged

" no love. That would ruin my plan." Klaus said looking at her. It was wierd seeing Klaus in rics body, but the accent made it better. When Elowyn went to talk everything went black she fell, but someone caught her and let her down carefully.

—————————-————————————
3 hours later

Elowyn woke up and had an intense pounding feeling in her head
" ughhh... seriously, Klaus! You could've just tied me to a chair or something." Elowyn yelled seeing no one around.
" Hello?" Elowyn said
She heard footsteps
" Damon? This isn't funny!" She yelled headed for the doors.
" ok I'm leaving you here, bye!" Elowyn yelled again looking back to see no one.. not a single person.

" very funny, I'm laughing my head off." She mumbled under her breath as she walked off and out the door. She drove to the Salvatore boarding house and walked in.

————————————————————-
K this is kind of all jumbled and mixed together and I'm sorry. In this story I don't really like show all the things that happen in the show happen in here so basically what I'm saying is I use the characters and stuff but not always the storyline of the episode.
-K