The figure

"Damon? Can I stay here?" Elowyn inquired, her voice tinged with uncertainty as she found herself without a home.

"Of course, Winnie," Damon replied with a smirk, eliciting a raised eyebrow from Elowyn.

"Winnie, seriously?" she thought to herself, suppressing an eye roll. Out loud, she simply said, "Thank you so much. I really enjoyed talking to you." With a grateful smile, she made her way upstairs to an unoccupied guest bedroom.

Once inside, Elowyn wasted no time. She took a brisk shower, washing away the day's grime, then rummaged through the closet to find a comfortable set of pajamas to wear for the night ahead.

 She took a brisk shower, washing away the day's grime, then rummaged through the closet to find a comfortable set of pajamas to wear for the night ahead

Her pjs

The window suddenly burst open, revealing a dark figure looming in the shadows. "Hello? Is anyone there?" Elowyn called out, trying to convince herself it was just her imagination. Despite knowing someone was there, she turned her back to the intruder.

Without warning, the figure lunged at her, aiming to incapacitate her. Reacting swiftly, Elowyn dodged the attack and struck back with a nearby candle holder. "Who are you? What are you doing in my room?" she demanded, regaining her footing.

But before she could get any answers, the intruder vanished as quickly as they had appeared. "Okay, now I really need to get some rest," Elowyn muttered to herself, shaking off the adrenaline as she climbed into bed. Despite the unexpected encounter, she drifted off into the most peaceful sleep she'd had in ages.

Next morning

"Winnie! Wake up, we're going to school," Damon's voice pierced through Elowyn's grogginess, prompting a groan from her.

Reluctantly, she dragged herself out of bed and trudged to the bathroom to brush her teeth. Afterward, she returned to the closet, selecting an outfit for the day ahead—a necessary evil known as "school."

Elowyns outfit

Elowyns outfit

She got dressed in a white ruffled cropped tank top with beige checkered paper bag shorts and her mother's wedding ring for her necklace.
She then walked down the stairs to find Stefan with Elena " Hi guys." She said staring at Elena, something was off about her. Elowyn then walked out the door and sat in the passenger seat of the car. Elena stared at Elowyn because she was sitting in her seat, but all Elowyn did was smile. "So Elowyn.... what's your favourite class." Elena asked. Elowyn had never gone to real school she'd always been homeschooled but she always thought that there was a certain beauty to painting, a beauty that words couldnt describe. " Definitely art class. I love painting and sketching but I also love photography ." Elowyn said
They got to the school and Elowyn hopped out of the car " Elowyn You have to come with me to the office so you can get enrolled." Stefan said
" ok" then she walked away to the office with Stefan.
————————————————————-
Elenas POV
She got out of the car and saw Stefan and Elowyn walking away to the office. She walked inside to her locker where Caroline And Bonnie were standing. " hey guys, have you met Elowyn?" Elena asked
" uh yeah... she's really nice and extremely pretty." Caroline said smiling then Elena looked at Bonnie
" yeah I agree with care." Bonnie said
" Bonnie can you like touch and do that sensing this to see if there's darkness or whatever. Something about her seems off." Elena asked and Bonnie nodded
————————————————————
Elowyns POV
Once I got my schedule I walked over to Bonnie, care and Elena, but she tripped over a bump on the floor and all her notebooks fell. Bonnie knelt down to help her pick her stuff up and touched her arm like Elena asked, I looked over to Bonnie to thank her but she was staring at the wall... something was wrong. "Bonnie? Are you okay? BONNIE?!" Elowyn yelled but no answer. Elowyn grabbed bonnies shoulders and shook her, suddenly Bonnie got out of her trance amd back to reality. " oh I'm sorry I zoned out." Bonnie said but Elowyn knew it was much more. " okay are you sure?" Elowyn asked and Bonnie nodded. " first I have English then it's history, then science, then math.am I in any of your classes?" Elowyn asked Bonnie. " uh... yeah. Me Elena and care are all in mr. saltzmans history class we'Lil meet you there ok?" Elowyn nodded and went to her first class.
History
Elowyn walked into ricks class and sat in an empty seat next to Bonnie. Elena showed Bonnie the " 60s decade dance" poster and Bonnie nodded. " hello class...." Alaric said then opened a textbook and flipped through it. " what are we learning today..?" He said again " with the decade dance we've been covering the 60s all week." A girl said, Alaric nodded. "The 60s....they a..." he said then stopped to grab a piece of chalk and headed to the chalkboard "the 60s... I wish there was something good I could say about the 60s... but a...actually it kind of sucked. Well except for the Beatles of course, there was the human middle thing, the watergate thing." He said as he paced around " watergate was the 70s Rick... I mean mr.saltzman." Shes said noticing her mishap. " right thanks." He said looking at Elowyn. The whole class he was secretly sneaking looks at her. " so Elle are you going to the decade dance?" Caroline asked, elowyn hadn't really thought about it she just wanted to go sit in the garden with her book. "
I don't know i don't really have anything to wear." Elowyn explained but that wasn't the truth. " I've got something just for you, don't worry, just come it will be fun!" Elena said, Elowyn huffed and nodded
—————————————————————-
This chapters done!