Dangerous woman

I woke up the next morning fully energized and ready to start my day which was very surprising for me. I walked over to my bathroom to see that my eyes were glowing, they looked like I had little lights turned on in my eyes or reflecting of them. They had a sort of purpleish gray outline to them... they were stunning.

After about 3 minutes trying to figure out why I suddenly had a change in eye colour, I decided to go get dressed

After about 3 minutes trying to figure out why I suddenly had a change in eye colour, I decided to go get dressed. I wanted to change into some workout gear because I had made plans to train with Jeremy. Me and Jeremy had been training for a little bit now together, I was teaching him some tricks. I snapped out of my thoughts and changed into a black bra with a baggier cropped coral tank and some camo black leggings. But when I looked in the mirror I saw that my eyes had changed back to normal, weird I thought. I put on my shoes and ran down the stairs, trying to be unnoticed by dumb and dumber.

But my attempt was unsuccessful

But my attempt was unsuccessful. They both noticed me.

" where do you think you are going Winnie." Damon asked me crossing his arms, if he looked physically about 20 years older he could pass as my dad, just by the way he addresses me.

" I meeting Jeremy." I said, I looked at them now both of those idiots had their arms crossed so of course I had to just join the fun.
Damon rolled his eyes and Stefan sighed.

" why? You've been meeting him an awful lot lately.. are you two..." Stefan asked hinting that me and Jeremy were together.

" what no! no we aren't." They didn't look convinced one bit.

" yeah sure whatever, just expect your nose to grow Pinocchio style." I rolled my eyes at his Pinocchio reference, and I ran out the door saluting them before I ran down the street. I stopped at a bench when I got a message from Jeremy that he couldn't make it today. I decided since I was alone that I could go to my secret spot, flora lives there now along with the rest of the animals. It's good for her she seems happy. I got back up still looking at my phone when I walked into a hard chest. I looked up, I felt like I recognized him but I had never met him.

" oh I'm sorry, I should've been paying more attention to where I was going."
He looked surprised by my apology like it was stage first one he's ever got. Then it hit me he looks like Elijah maybe he's one of the other famous mikaelson siblings.