Nightmare

She saw the familiar brunette with chocolate brown eyes in front of her. How is she here? She would be dead.... am I dreaming ?? No this is too real.
" Serephina." She growled hated that ugly hateful beast.
" hello Ellie." Serephina and Elowyn used to be best friends... before Elowyn got chosen at least. Serephina was extremely jealous and mad so what did she do? She killed every member of every coven or clan other than hers and the last Castillo.
" Don't you dare call me that!" Elowyn screamed searching for any possible way for her to have survived but then it hit her with enough of her families power she could live as long as she wanted.

Her best friend was still alive, she was immortal which meant people were using her powers against her.

" how did you get to diya?" Elowyn asked concerned for her friend, she knew something bad was going to happen so she leaned over to flora and wispered " go get Klaus ." She really hoped that flora would understand even though she is a fawn. Serephina stepped very slowly closer to Elowyn.
"Take another step and I can't be held accountable for my actions." So what did Serephina do? She took another frickin step, ughh that bitch.
" ok don't say I didn't warn you!" Elowyn yelled smirking at the thought of avenging her family.

She bent over to reach her ankle where she always kept her emerald dagger. She held it tightly in her palm, while at least 30 witches came out from the trees.
" you have GOT to be kidding me." She mumbled
" you didn't actually think I'd be stupid enough to come alone... did you?"
Yeah I know she isn't stupid she's just pure evil.
" even though I do think you are quite stupid I give you props for your witches and their extravagant entrances." She said extremely sarcastic, Serephina just rolled her eyes.
" maybe just roll them a little bit farther and you can reach your brain." She mumbled.

Then a witch stepped forward and started chanting as the others joined in. Elowyn fell to the groun clutching her head in pain. She looked down and saw golden blood that soaked her clothes. She had golden blood? She stood up through the pain and showed strength. She let lightning fall from the sky killing at least 7 of the witches. After all the lightning finished Serephina spoke
" no man has ever survived that spell."
" good thing I'm not a man."  Elowyn added then she grabbed her dagger and ran towards the coven of Serephinas old bitchy witches dodging each and every spell with a simple step.

She finished killing the coven but let Serephina watch the whole thing, Serephina stood in pure shock.
" you- you killed my whole coven, how...?"
Elowyn could see the fear on Serephinas face.
" yeah I did. Don't worry I'm not going to kill you." Serephina let out a sigh of relief
"Well not yet... but I'm going to avenge my family." Serephina tried to run and she got into the forest when Elowyn caught up and slashed her stomach and broke her leg, she then dragged her towards the other dead witches and laid her there tied to a pole with vines. Elowyn looked back and saw a dark figure, that she quickly recognized.

He stared at the bodies on the ground then moved his attention to the gorgeous girl covered in blood. Her eyes narrowed.
" you're late...Nik." She spoke.
Klaus saw her beauty normally but covered in blood she looked so hot.
" yeah that deer didn't really give me a whole lot of information." She scoffed
" where is flora?" She asked concerned.
He just laughed as flora ran up to Elowyn and put her little body against her, Elowyn just pet her.
" good girl! You listen better than most humans." Klaus laughed at the statement, she was so perfect. He knew he fancied her but he couldn't let her get hurt because of him.
" me and Stefan are going on a little road trip to find more werewolves, do you want to come?" She giggled
" as much as I'd love to I think I should stay here." He frowned he was really hoping that she would say yes but she didn't, he went to turn around when she pulled him into a hug.
" goodbye nik.... I'll miss you. Be sure to visit. okay?" He smiled he liked the fact that someone cared for him other than his siblings, that they care enough to miss him.
" anytime." He smiled, leaned over and planted a small kiss on her cheek . He started to walk away when she ran back up to him. And stood directly in front, face to face.
" nik?"
" yes love?"
" kiss me."
He obeyed he put his soft lips against hers and pushed her against a tree kissing her passionately. He used his vamp speed to bring her back to his home.

Once he got her home he brought he to his bedroom and layer her down, trailing small kisses down her neck to her lower back. Elowyn moaned, he smirked. She pulled his head back to reach hers and continued to kiss her, they continued and well I think you know exactly what happened after that.

____________________________

Oooh do you ship Klaus and Elowyn? Or do you think she'd be better with someone else?
Anyways I hope you liked this chapter!
Until next time!
-K