Fires die down

Elowyn opened her eyes to see klaus's arm around her waist, she tried to pry it off of her but it was no use he kept it there. " Klaus...." she said softly she laued back down and stared at him, she wondered how someone with such a terrible past could look so innocent and peaceful, maybe her wasn't all bad.... maybe he was just broken. " Klaus? Can you please let me get up...?" She asked still staring at him, he smiled and it completely melted her his smile was so adorable. " Klaus I need to get up, Stefan and Damon are going to come up here to make sure I'm ready." She said still laying in his warm embrace. " ughh, fine, I can drive you if you'd like?" He asked her staring right into her gorgeous jade green eyes. " yes, I would like that very much.., thank you." She said before getting up. She then walked over to the bathroom and got undressed and hopped into the shower. She started singing, She loved singing, singing made her feel happy and free. She finished her shower and hopped out wrapped herself in a towel. She walked out forgetting to bring her clothes into the bathroom with her. Klaus turned and smirked at her " no." Was all she said when she turned around now carrying her clothes and walked back into the bathroom to change. " what?" He asked while still having a devious smirk that meant he was up to no good she knew exactly what he was thinking and it was never gonna happen. She put on a blue and white tie dyed shirt and a pair of light washed denim jean shorts.

She then walked out of the bathroom and went straight to her window seat where she packed her bag

She then walked out of the bathroom and went straight to her window seat where she packed her bag. " come on let's go nik." She said headed for the door " nik?" He asked curiously because only his family called him that, he didn't mind Elowyn calling him that either the way it rolled off her tongue sounded almost angelic. " oh.... do you not want me to call you that?" She said now turned to face him. " no, I mean yes you can call me that. " he said... " now let's get you to school love." She nodded and walked down the stairs. When she heard footsteps approach " hi Damon." She said before she turned around. " how did you... you know I'm not even going to ask. But why is he here?!" He asked coldly " he is here because he was helping me." She said while nik smirked. " He was helping You?" Damon asked in a snarky tone
" yes why is that so hard to believe, Everyone has a good side- one that is worth redeeming, you just have to reach for it." She said smiling at Klaus. Klaus looked surprised to say the least, he wondered if Elowyn actually believed that he had some good in him, or if it was just a way to get rid of Damon. " I've got to go. Don't want to be late." She said headed for the door with Klaus following after her.
" did you really mean that? What you said?" He asked still astonished
" yes, I meant every word." She said looking out the window. " Why is it that you think there's still good left in me. I tried to kill your friends, I've killed many before, I'm inhuman." He said staring straight ahead while driving " yes that's all true. I know you can be saved because if you were completely lost then you would never have snapped my neck to prevent me from being hurt, or held me while I cried, you would've killed me... but you didn't. Yes you are inhuman because you are not human, you have magical unimaginable ability to humans. You have killed many but so have I, I still believe i am good so if I believe in myself I can believe in others." She said staring directly into his eyes. He was at a loss of words, everything she said it made so much sense, maybe he was still able to be saved. She believed in him... maybe he could believe in himself. Maybe he truly was worth saving. They reached the school in silence, Elowyn opened the door and got out before closing the door she said " hey nik?" She said looking at him once again. " yes love?"
" thanks." Then she was gone, she walked through the rain into the school.
———————————————————

I love that Elowyn believes in Klaus it makes me happy.
Anyways I hope you liked this chapter and i would love it if you guys could comment your opinions.
Thank you -K