So vampires really do sleep in coffins?

She lifted her head off of her soft pillow and pulled herself out of her bed. She went and got dressed determined to be productive. She went and put on a guns n'roses shirt that ended just below her butt and paired it with some light washed ripped denim jeans. The stress may have been getting to her, she had been trying her hardest to locate diya but it was no use she had no luck finding her long lost best friend.

She walked over to her nightstand where she saw texts from Damon.

Big bad vampire

We have a problem, Bonnie gave Klaus the coffins. -D

Why is that a problem? Aren't you supposed to be making some sort of truce? -e

Well yes Winnie. Anyways I am going with Stefan, Bonnie and mama witch to try and open the remaining coffin. -d

You do realize I can open it by myself right?- e

Yes I do but you are dating the enemy and that coffin is in a secret location that you can't know.-d

Whatever, have fun on your little adventure without me, I'll see you later.-e

I'm sure it will be far from fun.-d

She picked up her phone once again and called Caroline to see how she was doing because her dad was in the hospital.

" hello?" She asked as I realized that my caller Id was off.

" hey care.... how are you holding up?"

" I'm fine it's just so stressful, I'm here at the hospital with Elena we should be getting news about my dads state soon."

" ok you sound  way to stressed so I'm coming to the hospital. I'll be there in 5 k care?"

" ok."

Then she ran out of the house with her purse and hopped in one of Damon's cars she discovered. Then after 4.5 minutes she was there. She only sped through a couple red lights....

She got out of the car and stood in front of the hospital and took a deep breath before she stepped in the doors.
She looked around for any sign of Caroline or Elena.

" I'm here!" She yelled running up to caroling hugging her. Out of everyone in this small town she definitely got along with Caroline, Klaus and Damon best.

" so any news yet?"

" well yes, after Meredith gave him vampire blood he spend the next 30 minutes threatening to take her medical license away." 

They arrived at his hospital room to find it completely empty, no sight of Caroline's father or any of things, he had left.

" excuse me?" Care called to the nurse

" yes? can I help you?" The brunette nurse asked

" yes uh when did my father leave."

" uh let's see.... he was discharged late last night."

Caroline looked down,Elowyn could tell she was disappointed.