Somebody i used to know...

( mgg as Quinn, I have an obsession, it's unhealthy)

He stepped closer to me, and held his hand up to my face. I froze I was physically incapable of moving at the moment.

" wyn. You are just as gorgeous as the last time I saw you." I kept a firm glare on the brunette in front of me, not moving or talking. He hurt me worse than I had ever been hurt before. He joined sides with Serephina.

I reached my hand up and slapped him across the face with all my power. He touched his cheek and grew angry. His hand grabbed my wrist and I let him, he pulled me into an abandoned shop and let go of my arm. Leaving a red hand print on my arm. I put my hand over the handprint and massage it taking away the pain.

" why did you have to do that, huh?!" He turned, his eyes were angrier than I had ever seen. They had veins emerging from out of them, he wasn't human. He was a vampire.

" leave me alone." I turned, trying to gather enough power to fight against him but for some reason my power was blocked, I had no idea why because I was supposed to have unlimited power. I was after all one of the four.

He pushed me down onto the ground, I felt weak. I normally would be able to kill a man with one vine and now I can't even defend myself with basic combat? What was happening to me. Why I had I suddenly lost all my abilities?

" probably wondering where your powers went? Well let's just say I have a few.... or a whole coven of dead witches on my side, that don't think you deserve to be one of the four." I stared at him trying to find a shred of guilt or remorse in him but all I saw was hatred, pure hatred.

" why are you doing this Quinn?! I have never done anything to you, if anyone wants revenge it should be me." I yelled at him, he glared at me and then looked away like I was missing something. I didn't understand what he was so mad at me for. He has tried to kill me twice now and he's mad?

" I loved you Quinn, I loved you....." I couldn't tell what he was feeling at the moment because suddenly I was consumed by unbearable pain. I looked down to see my stomach bleeding. There was a bloody gash that layer across it. I took my yellow button up and wrapped it around my wound, putting pressure on it to stop me from bleeding out. Then once I tied off that source of bleeding I felt that same pain again but this time On my leg, it was cut straight up. Luckily not deep but it still hurt a lot. I finally looked up at him to see his eyes wide.

" WHAT DID I EVER DO TO YOU?! YOURE THE ONLY ONE WHO HAS HURT SOMEONE IN THIS SITUATION." he walked over to me, and sat down to my level. He ripped of a piece of fabric of his shirt and tied it around my wounded leg. He finished and met my gaze.

" I would've done anything for you, anything. You know that right." I nodded, he may hate me currently but he was the sweetest person ever before something changed him.

" when I heard that Serephina was planning an attack on you, and your coven. I put together a small raiding party, filled with the best warriors we had and marched right into their land. Planning to rip her head off. But she told me something that.... changed my mind." I looked at him, he was looking at me but in his eyes all I could see was..... sadness.

" what happened?"

" she told me that you stabbed yourself. She told me you killed.....your- our baby...." My eyes filled with tears, I couldn't look at him anymore.

" she told you that?!" He looked confused

" I did stab myself, yes." He got up and started pacing, he was sad.

" before, before I found out I was carrying a baby- our baby." He stoped pacing and faced the opposite side of the room.

" you were in battle when I found out. You were in battle for the 8.5 months I was carrying our baby. Our baby did not die." He looked at me once again, his eyes clouded with tears they reflected mine. Tears spilled out of my eyes as I prepared myself to finish the story. I wiped the tears off and took a deep breath in.