Rain dries up...

Elowyn woke up with her arm hanging over the side of her bed.
The sun was shining directly onto her. She smiled at the warmth of the sun, she went to her wardrobe and changed into a
Olive green cropped top, blue ripped jeans and put on her beige/ white jean jacket on over.

got up and looked and the mirror and saw how the sun reflected of of her skin and she saw the glow in her eyes

got up and looked and the mirror and saw how the sun reflected of of her skin and she saw the glow in her eyes. In the mirror she saw that the clock read "11:57"

She opened the big wooden door and walked out into the hallway and looked around.... no one was insight but she could hear voices, they were coming from downstairs. She walked quietly down the stairs and stoped 3 steps from the last. She heard many different tones filled with worry, sadness, fear and the slightest bit of happiness.
" what are we going to do.... we can't just let Elena die." Bonnie said sadly
" that's not going to be a problem as long as I take this elixir. But......" Elena trailed off, she didn't really know or necessarily like Elena but she didn't wish death upon her.
" there is a risk. The elixir was made for Katherine 518 years ago, so there is a slight chance that it may not work. But if it does your beloved doppelgänger shall come back to life human in all ways."
A man spoke, he sounded confident but still slightly saddened.
All of a sudden she heard Damon speak, though he was automated. He was on the phone, he had heard the whole discussion.
" no, no and did I mention no?!!!!" He yelled sarcastic and serious, Elowyn giggled she still loved Damon's humour.
Elowyn was about to step down when she was pinned to a wall by an unknown man.
" uh woah there, ask me to dinner first." She said sarcastically, she did not enjoy being held up by the throat.
" who are you." He asked
" Hermionie granger at your service." She said, care had forced her to watch the Harry potter movies and she loved them.

He looked confused, all of a sudden the necklace that had a rose carved in it erupted into a prickly rose vine that wrapped around his neck and threw him backwards, he landed right in the centre of the others disscusion. They gasped.
"What happened? Why is everyone shocked and why did It just sound like someone got thrown on their ass?!" He said sounding proud but concerned.

"Hermionie..... what are you?" They all giggled, they know knew who he was talking about.
Elowyn walked out with a large grin on her face.
" did you all see that?!!!" She said like a little girl, care laughed.
" hermionie come to the phone." Damon called and Elowyn skipped happily. " hermionie granger at your service." Elowyn spoke with the others watching.
" what is happening Winnie?" He asked still with a hint of laughter clouding his voice.
" well so..." she started but was cut off with Stefan hanging up. She glared at him , " seriously!" He chuckled and turned back to face the unknown man in a suit.
" who is she?" The man asked
" she is Elowyn." Bonnie stated
" seriously did you really have to blow my cover?!" Elowyn grunted,
Bonnie giggled.
Now the man was extremely curious. How could she control plants? Why did he fascinate him so much, well he knew the answer to that.
" before you ask about my strange plant controlling abilities, I don't know you well enough to tell you plus I'm hungry so adios amigos!" She yelled before walking out the door. She walked out the door, and walked to the grill.