Young and beautiful

After the toast I ran signaled that I need to talk to Elijah, Klaus, Rebekah and kol I walked to an empty room and sat on a stool that was placed in front of a large window that faced the front gates.

After about 2 minutes all the mikaelsons were in the room with me. I couldn't hide the annoyed feeling I had.

" what's this about?"eljiah asked and the rest nodded

" did you all drink the champagne? Please tell me you didn't." They all looked at each other with worried expressions.

" we all did." Kol added, oh no.

" No no no." I paced around the room with my hands on my head.
Klaus came and held my hand he used his other hand to lift up my chin and make me calm down, it worked.

" what's wrong love?" He asked me while the rest just watched.

" um well I heard your mother, finn and Elena talking . they are trying to kill you. They put a linking spell in the champagne. You-you guys are all basically one...."  I looked down ashamed that I forgot to tell them, how could I be so stupid to take that drink it clouded my judgement and it was just a horrible decision all around.

" she what?!" Rebekah said I could see how heartbroken she was through her eyes, she let a tear fall from her eye.

" I knew it was too good to be true." Elijah mumbled, surprisingly kol stayed silent.

" I am so sorry, I should leave." I let go of Klaus's hand and ran out the door, I decided to walk home, Damon can drive himself home.

I got to a crosswalk and I heard someone following me. It was pitch black outside because it was midnight, I don't know why Klaus let me go. I feel like he may blame me somehow for this.
I kept walking sniffling back my tears.

I stopped again because I heard more footsteps following me.

" hello?" I asked looking around

" Klaus? Is that you, please just come out. I can't deal with this right now."

The figure approached it was a woman, I recognized this woman. The woman was diya.

" diya? Oh my goodness is that you?" I stepped closer ready to attack if it wasn't. But when she approached out of the darkness it...was her.

I ran into her arms and gave her the biggest hug ever. She giggled I hadn't heard a giggle so bright and pure in so long.

" I was looking for you, I couldn't- how'd you get here?" I was so curious to hear her answer

" I'll explain it all to you on our way to your house." I nodded

" well it's not technically my house I just live there.."

" ellie you have lived there for like at least 2 years you live there." I laughed and we linked hands walking down the dimly lit street on our way back to the Salv- my house.

She explained that she had been held captive by some rogue witches but she had to murder them to escape and she traced me back to mystic falls where she found me. We arrived at the house and she hugged me.

" I'm so sorry Ellie but I've got to go home, ill meet you at the grill at 2 ok?"
I nodded and hugged her once more before I walked into the house and she vanished.

I walked to the kitchen and grabbed a spoon and a tub of chocolate vanilla ice cream. I dug my spoon in it and ate it.

" Elowyn, love?" I walked out to the front door with my spoon and ice cream where Klaus stood.

I set the icecream down along with the spoon and ran over to Klaus engulfing him in a hug, I just really needed hugs today.

" what's wrong love?" I let go and kissed him. He smirked.

" I have told you about my friend noelani right?" He nodded and I continued.
" she sent me a letter that she said would only be sent to me if... if she had died. She also sent this ring." I said holding up my hand to show my ring. He held my hand and examined the ring.

" she said that with this I would always be protected. Today my best friend showed up after so long. And Klaus..."
He nodded and stared deeply into my eyes.

" how can empty ness be so heavy?" He looked conflicted by my question.

" I don't know my love, but you are a fighter, look at everything you've overcome, you cannot give up now."  I smiled, that is the reason why I loved him well one of the reasons. His way to comfort me even when I didn't think I could be comforted.

" kiss me." He smirked and sped me into a wall kissing me deeply and passionately.
It was a good thing no one was home or else this would've gotten real awkward.

He picked me up and carried me upstairs slamming into the occasional wall to kiss me then we reached my room where the magic happened.

                                  ➿

Thank you so much for reading this chapter! I hope you liked it!

-Kat