Runaway

I woke up with Klaus still in my bed which was unusual because when we would have sex at the Salvatore house he usually never stayed just in case there was an unwanted encounter while half naked. I reached my arm to his cheek and lightly stroked it, he smiled and opened his eyes he had a sort of confused expression.
He reached his arm up and touched my cheek.

" your eyes, they're sparkling." I smiled knowing exactly what he meant, they did this every morning and when I was really happy or sad, I had never seen what my eyes look like if I get really mad because well I haven't got to that point.

"I've got to go my love I have to figure out a way to resolve our dilemma." He kissed me on my forehead and used his vampire speed to zoom out the window. I got out of bed and went to the mirror in my bathroom seeing a hickey that Klaus made, I tried to cover it up with concealer but it didn't work so I braided my hair down that side. I put on some light makeup and changed into a leather skirt with a matching black top, an oversized mustard yellow button up and my black ankle boots.

Then I walked into the hall to see Rebekah scurrying out with her ball gown still on from last night

" hey bekah... so uh you and Damon huh?" She looked down uncomfortably

" it's ok I won't tell. But you might want to leave quickly before anyone see's you." She laughed and thanked me and walked quickly down the stairs but then I heard arguing. I walked down to see Elena and Damon I guess Rebekah had already fled the scene.

" hey guys what are you arguing about?"
They both stopped and looked at me Damon had his arms crossed again it seemed to be his signature pose.

" he slept with Rebekah." Damon glared at her and turned back to me.

" she had a little fun of her own too so don't just blame me." Elena looked confused and by how Damon said it, it was like he was trying to hint that we had a threesome which would never ever happen in a million years.

" what I mean is that she had steamy sex." I rolled my eyes and glared at Damon

" ooo who was it? Did he give you that?" She said pointing at my hickey, I shifted uncomfortably I thought I covered it pretty well with the concealer and the braid but I guess it wasn't good enough. I just had to embrace the hybrid hickey.

" yes and now I'm leaving." I turned around to hurry to the door when Damon vamp speed in front of me stopping me he shook his Pointer finger no.

" that's a vampire hickey it has a bite. You slept with a vampire? Who was it? Was it someone I know?" I rolled my eyes.

" how could you tell.... nevermind. this is really awkward and I'm leaving I have much more important things to be doing right about now that don't include this." He chuckled knowing he hit a nerve and Elena just stood there. Her and I haven't ever been close, we just don't think alike, especially considering the plotting of murder in regards to my boyfriend.

" where are you going?" Elena asked, why were these two so interested in my life all of a sudden? It was kind of suspicious.

" to meet my best friend and who I thought was dead for longer than both of you have been alive combined." I left them looking shocked.

I left the house and took my motorcycle to the grill and sitting there was my best friend and my boyfriend talking. I walked over to them and sat in the empty chair.

" how come you two are together?" I asked, I liked seeing that my boyfriend and best friend got along but how did they first meet and how did Klaus know this was diya.

" hey Ellie, let me just say something real quick, I approve." I giggled at her statement of course she would, she always loved the british men. She always told me how much she loved their accent and how each word sounded so fancy and gorgeous.

" good to know." Then I looked at Klaus and smiled while the waiter came to our table to take our orders.

" hello what can I get you?"

Diya ordered first "hmm I would like a hamburger with a chocolate milkshake."
Then the man nodded and looked Klaus

" Nothing for me." He nodded and then looked at me smirking.

" and you gorgeous?" I rolled my eyes and turned to look at Klaus, he didn't handle jealousy well. His face looked angered. I set my hand on his to hopefully calm him down, even a bit.

" I'd like a lemonade please and sir?"He smirked again and came closer now pushing himself up against me. His hand reached down onto my thigh, he squeezed it. Klaus was getting so mad he was going to kill him any second.

" what's your number lovely."
I pulled his tie choking him with it.

" don't . Ever. Treat. A. Woman. Like. That. Ever. Again. Got it?" I smiled letting him go. He basically ran back to the kitchen to get our orders.

" you tell him girl!" I laughed diya always had my back for everything it was nice knowing she approved of my life even if I didn't need it.

" ok I better get going, I'll leave you two lovebirds alone." I smiled at her last comment before she continued.

" it was nice meeting you Klaus." She spoke approvingly, Klaus nodded and replied with a " as for you." I got up to walk with her to the door.

When we got there she pulled me in a hug and said something.
" he's hot but you're hotter so he better not mess this up because I can plan my revenge, and it will be sweet." She spoke threateningly, I giggled I knew he could hear her every word and so did she.

" i love you diya, see you later." I giggled and then she left.
I turned back around and walked back to Klaus. I saw him smiling at me.

" you heard what she said didn't you."

"Every single word." I laughed and held his hand. He grabbed my chin and pushed it up a bit, that caused my lips to meet his.  I ran my fingers through his hair as he deepened the kiss with passion. We let go and I smiled at him. Little did I know that there were certain vampires standing behind us that had witnessed the whole thing.

" so this is the vampire that gave you that hickey huh?" Damon asked, I could feel their eyes on me, their glares. I sunk down in my chair next to Klaus.

" how could you stay with him." Elena asked still staring at me. I gripped onto Klaus's hands tighter and they saw that.

" stay with him? You knew Elena?" Stefan and Elena were now staring at each other

" well yes but..."

" but nothing you lied to us and you didn't tell us. How long have you known?" Well they were questioning Elena, we took this as an option to run. Well I did at least. Klaus would have stayed just to taunt them if I would have let him, but I pulled his hand and he sped us out of there and down to a nearby shop. When I saw him there I thought I was hallucinating, he looked Normal.... human.

" I have business to attend to love, I'll be back later." He kissed me on the forehead and sped off.

" this can't be....." I stared at the brunette man standing in front of me but not noticing me.

" Quinn...." I breathed he turned around and saw me his face lit up.

————————  ——————  —————-

Who is this mysterious Quinn?!