Authors Note

Authors Note: 30/12/12

Hello Everybody! 

Okay, so this is the first story I ever wrote on Wattpad. (I've written tons of stories but not online or somewhere everyone could see them publicly).  

Firstly, this story was written when I was twelve (the draft version and yes I had wattpad when I was twelve but I didn't think it'd matter since I was turning thirteen after a couple of weeks later.) Anyway, as I was saying, this was written by my twelve year old self so it's quite cliche, full of mistakes and it's not completely all my idea. There was a TV show I used to watch and I was inspired from it a lot so I decided to make a similar story to it but by changing it around a bit.  

I'm always thinking about deleting this story as I do not like it that much but my amazingly loyal fans are always encouraging me to keep it because they love it and stuff and you guys don't know how happy that makes me. I almost cried tears of joy once. I am so grateful for having some awesome supporters!!!!!!!!!! 

I just wanted to say thank you for those who have read it already. It's really nice to ave your support and although I went to the second rounds of the Watty Awards and didn't win, I still owe you guys for really being there. I just lost by two hundred votes, sadly but it was a good experience for me.