Chapter Thirty Three

Shocking last chapter, huh? This chapter is back to the jail scene (when jordan is in jail.)

Jordan's POV

"And I never saw her again after I ended up in here," I said, looking onto the floor. 

"But, why was Tom still on the roof?" Lilian asked, eager to know. 

"He told me he wanted to just spend some time alone so I went but then I saw him talking to someone and I went to see who." I explained. 

"Who was that person? Was that person who killed Tom?" 

"Yes, that person was-"

Before I could finish I was interrupted by a police officer who was calling the head police to take a look at a video. I glanced at Lilian and she shrugged her shoulders. 

Moments later the head police entered my cell and locked the door behind him, standing in front of me. 

"Jordan Smith, you are free to go," 

I raised my head up with disbelief. "I can go?" I mumbled. 

"We have seen the video and discovered the real criminal." He said. "Bill Logan is his name. Right?"

"Y-Yes," I said, my voice shaking.

"Do you mind telling me why he done such a thing?" The police man asked. 

"Well, he was angry because when he told Mr.Tom Adams to make his daughter Abbey Adams marry him, Tom refused which made him angry so he pushed him off the building and then dissappeared. I tried to grab Tom's hand but it was too late." 

"May I ask, why did you lie to us when we arrested you," 

"I don't really know." I shrugged. "Abbey wanted me to go, so I did."

"Love does make you do all kind of things." Police officer nodded. "You may go." 

 I could feel all the happiness enter my body once more. Happiness didn't exist to me for five years when I was in jail but now it was all coming back and it felt so good and I never thought it felt this good before. I could be free, meet my family again, where ever they were. I was more than happy, I was over the moon, Jupiter, Pluto or I don't know but I was really happy and just really glad I'm finally not behind the bars anymore. 

"Lilian, I'm free, I can go," I said, and I hugged her without even noticing. 

"Are you going to find Abbey and others?" Lilian asked, hugging me back, laughing.

"I'm going to meet up with my family again," I told her. "Maybe if Abbey is still in London I could explain everything to her and we'll be back together again..."

"Whoa, one at a time Jordan," Lilian smiled. "Lets buy you some clothes first." 

"Okay," I said. 

"Why don't you tell me what sizes you are and I'll get you the clothes and you wait here," She suggested. 

"Okay," I smiled. "And something to shave my mustache and beard." 

She laughed and I told her the size for my trouser and top and then she walked away until I couldn't hear her foot steps anymore. I gabbed my flute and stepped out of the cell. It felt so good and I couldn't wait to reunite with everybody and I hope that Bill guy goes to jail and then if he dies, I want him to rot in hell.

"Thank you sir," I thanked, shaking his hands. 

He nodded at me and smiled at me. I waited patiently for Lilian to return but in the meantime I heard loud voices outside the poilce station. What could it be? I didn't go outside to check because I was in jail clothes.