Chapter Fifteen

Okay-So this is chapter fifteen... Hope you enjoy. I'm glad that you like it so far but do you think it's getting a bit boring because they argue too much? I can lower it down a bit. Anyways read on... Please comment as well as vote. I need four comments and votes to continue... =D

Jordan POV

I was still laughing after trashing her room and deserting her in there, leaving her to tidy up alone. I was just about to sit down on the sofa but dad said we had to go home. I had to get ready and go to work. My cut wasn't too bad so I think I can manage going to work. I said goodbye to Mr. Adams and followed dad out of the house. The sun was shining bright in the sky; it was so bright that it almost blinded me.

I got into the car and this time I sat at the front. I placed my seatbelt on and decided to call James to see what he was up to. I searched my pockets for my mobile but it wasn't there. I began to worry and wished it wasn't left in Abbeys bedroom. I checked the back seat and there it was on the seat. I took off my seat belt and hoped out of the car. I opened the door to the back seats and grabbed my phone but there was something else there as well. On the seat Abbey was sitting on, there was a pocket size diary. I reached out my hand and picked it up. I was just about to open it but dad was coming towards me.

"What have you got there?" Dad asked, curiously.

"Um...Nothing," I say, trying not so sound like I'm hiding something. "I was just getting my phone," I say, showing him my phone.

"Right," He says, narrowing his eyes.

Be both get inside the car and strap our seat belts on and off we go. I was desperate to see what was written in her diary. I bet she wrote mean comments about me through out her whole diary. I'd have to wait until we got home or else dad would see and he would tell me to return it to her right this instant.

When we got home we noticed a big pile of pink and blue luggage's in front of our door. Dad and I were both confused. We move them aside and walk inside and to my surprise I see my mum. She was wearing a knee length black and white dress and she done her hair in a bun. I turned my head to look at dad and he looked over the top.

"Mum," I said and go to her and give her a big hug.

"Jordan, my you look taller," She said, all most in tears. "Andy," She says and gives him a hug and a kiss on the cheek.

"You never told me you were coming to London," Said dad, smiling.

"I wanted it to be a surprise," Said mum. "James told me about the incident. Are you alright?" She asks me with tears in her eyes.

"I'm fine. It was only a little cut," I tell her to make her stop bursting into tears.

We all go upstairs and help her take the suitcases up as well. To be honest, they were really heavy. I I felt like my arms were going to just drop off. I found James wondering around the room, I guess he was looking for his gift. Mum said she would get him something while she was on her travels. I wonder what it was. At times I feel like James was a complete stranger on this planet, like an alien. He was so different and mysterious. Not like me though, I'm what girls say: Handsome, muscular, generous, kind and caring. I didn't need them to tell me because I already knew that I was all of those things.

I slipped my hands into my trouser pockets and I felt a book. The diary. I walked into an empty room, shut the door behind me and pulled the book out of my pockets and open the first page. I scanned the text carefully and to my surprise, there was a lot about me: ugly, has flab's, selfish, rude and careless. It was totally the opposite of what other girls would say. She also wrote about the cake incident and the food fight and other things bad things I did.