Chapter Thirty Four

WARNING: THIS IS NOT EDITED!!

So this is in Abbeys POV! (Shes a famous singer and she's just arrived in India for a charity thing). 

Abbey's POV

"The last time I was in a plane was two month ago," I said to Caitlin, relaxing back on my seat. "Wait that was a jet." 

"How much have we raised for India?" Caitlin asked me. 

"Almost a million," I said proudly. 

"Are you going to sign autographs or sing them a song?" She asked. 

"Yes and yes," I said. "Also, I will be giving the poor some place to live." 

"I always knew you had a good heart," She said. 

"Okay guys, Erics coming," Alex said, entering the plane. 

"No, I'm here," He waved from behind her. 

The plane began to fill up with passengers, some asked for autographs as they walked past and I scribbled my name on their book or a sheet of paper. Little kids were so happy just to see me. I decided it's be a change to go on a plane instead of a private jet all the time. I know I'm famous but someimes being normal makes me feel more comfortable. 

"Please strap your seat belts on as the plane will lift off," Repeated a voice from the speakers above us. 

I strapped on my belt and so did everybody else around me. The doors closed and the plane began to move. It drove up the runway and the slowly it lifted off the floor. I slid on my eye protector mask and plugged in some head phones and listened to music. I just wanted to rest throught out the whole journey. It was going to take less than 24 hours to arrive there so 10-15 hours rest would be great. I relaxed back on my seat. 

***

I woke up eight hours after going to sleep. I couldn't sleep properly because I kept having bad dreams about my parents. But to cheer me up, I asked the lady in the uniform for a nice warm hot chocolate and she did. 

"Miss Adams, is there anything you'd like?" My body gaurd Jim asked. 

Jim was from Jamaica and very tough. He was reallly tall and mucelly and there was no way any one would try to hurt me if they found out who my body guard was. Jim had been working for me from the day I became famous and my song was broadcasted everywhere. 

"No, thank you, Jim," I replied. "The kind lady has gone to get me some hot chocolate." 

He nodded his head. I had only one body guard. I had other assistances took a different plane because the seats had run out but they were going to arrive eight hours early in India but they have book somewhere to stay while they wait for me. 

"Here you go mam," Said the lady in the uniform, handing me the cup.

"Thank you," I smiled at her and she smiled back and walked away.

I began to sip on my hot chocolate when the news switched on. On the headlines it had said 'Man Out After 5 Years Of Jail.' A man spoke in the back round as image flashed on the sceen and unclear videos. The images were a picture of a man wearing denim jeams and a hoodie and he had a small beard and mustache. He looked ever so familiar.

"Jordan Smith has been found not guilty..." The name that had been mentioned sucked into my mind which almost made me drop my cup. 

"Did he say..." Alex looked at me with her eye brows narrowed. 

"Jordan?" Caitlin said. 

"The video has been found of a man named Bill Logan had pushed the man Tom Adams off the building because...." The man in the news carried on speaking but nothing he said entered my ear anymore.