Chapter Thirty One

AUTHORS NOTE: Okay! Listen Up!! This is the wedding chapter. Please do not hate me if something happens or if the chapter is boring...yadayadayada. I need as much comments as possible as some of you may know that I have made it to round two on watty awards which is AWESOME! 

Jordan's POV

Abbey didn't attend work today like she told me on the phone due to the wedding preparations. The power has been back and it was just another normal day at work. Bill was slacking off these day and I was getting so fed up of him. I told him I needed to talk to him and he told me he quit. I showed hisdisappointment but I was ecstatic. I was going fire him two months ago because of the way he had been acting. He had proposed to another girl two months ago and she rejected him because she liked me but I had no feelings for her so she got upset and I never saw again. I didn't want to anyway because she can not stop talking and she was driving me nuts.

When I got home from work, James and I tried to make mum remember things that done and what adventures we went to. She saw the photo's if herself and wasn't sure if it was really her. The only picture the ringed her bells was the one I wasn't in. I wasn't too upset because as long as she gets her memory back, then everything is fine to me.

"Mum," I began. "Please remember."

"Jordan, I'm trying," She said, holding my hand. "I'm sure you are my son and that your still in me some where."

I shrugged my shoulders. So many people have told me that but if I was then why doesn't she remember me yet. I went to the living room and turned on the TV. I turned to the Jeremy Kyle Show and watched that since there was nothing better to do.

"Jordan, Abbey is on the phone," Dad informs me as he entered the room.

"Oh," I said and grabbed the phone he held out to me. I watched dad get out of the room and began to speak on the mobile. "Hello."

"Hey," Abbey said. "I'm sorry I couldn't make it to work today."

"Hey, I said it was no problem," I told her. "Alex must be really excited about tomorrow."

"She can't stop talking about it. Everything is ready so it's all good." Abbey said.

"So are you going to sing there?" I asked.

"Yup, but she doesn't know." Abbey giggles. "You better not blab."

"You can count on that," I laughed. "Don't worry I wont blab if..."

"If what?"

"If you spare me a tenner," I said.

"As if,"

"Thought you were poor,"

"I am so not poor." Abbey argued. "Your the rich guy. What happened, did you go broke from spending money on how to fix the brain and jelly babies?"

"Ha ha," I said sarcastically. "I was only joking."

"Thought you were," She said. "Some ones calling, got to go. Bye."

"Bye," I said and hanged up.

Time has really been flying these days. It only goes faster when I'm with Abbey. If she never got on that bus then we probably would have not known each other. Well, we didn't anyway until she got the job. I don't ever want to mess anything up to make us apart

***

It was Alex's wedding day today. We had to get to the hall around one thirty. Dad agreed to come as well with the whole family. I woke up at eight and had an hours bath and then Liane made us breakfast which we had. After that I pulled out my suit from the wardrobe that had been never worn. I made sure it had no creases and it didn't so I carefully slipped it on me and done up the buttons. Dad and James also wore a suit similar to mines. We wore a red tie with the suit and black shoes. I combed my hair and made it kind of spiky but not punk spiky. James left his hair alone but mum brushed it for him because it was messy. Mum wore a turquoise dress. I'm glad she has a bit of her memory back. 
 Our driver, Nick, who only drives us to special accasions or weddings was taking us today in a black fiver seater car. As I got in the car I checked the mirror one more time and stepped inside. 

It was only half an hour away so it didn't take too long. The hall was quite big. We sat in the middle row and waited patiently for the bride and the groom. But waiting for the groom wasn't too long because he appeared through the door at two o'clock which was twenty minutes after we had come. Seats began to fill up until there was no more seats left.

"How long do you think it'll take Abbey and them to come?" I asked impatiently. 

"I don't know," James answered. 

"Maybe an hour or so," Dad whispered.

But dad was wrong. It was more like ten minutes. Alex walked in the hall with her dad, wearing a white wedding dress and her six bridesmaid behind. One of them was Abbey and there was Claire, Caitlin and I think three other friends. Alex was holding flowers and she looked really excited. She walked down the aisle and  I watched her dads sad face. He looked like he was losing her forever. 
As Abbey walled passed I winked at her and showed my tie because she asked for me to wear something red and I have. She looked amazing, in my opinion, I think she looks the best but James it probably is thinking Claire looks better. Abbey's hair was straightened and her red dress wasn't like other bridesmaid dresses I've seen but that's not a bad thing is it? Alex finally reached Eric and stood besides him. The priest began to speak. He was just talking and talking that I almost fell a sleep. I never knew it was this long. I didn't want to be impolite so I quietly yawned and tried my best to keep my eyes open.

"Do you, Eric Stuart take Alex Adams as you wedded wife?" The priest finally asked.

"I do," Eric answered.

"Do you Alex Adams take Eric Stuart as your wedded husband?" He asked again.

"I do," Alex smiled.

"You may now kiss the bride," The priest said.

Alex's and Eric's met each others lips and the crowd applauded, including me. Mr. Adams forced a smile and walked somewhere out of the hall. I went to see where he was going. I told dad I was going to the bathroom but I wasn't. He would never let me spy on someone. James said he was going to come to but I told him not to. He seemed a bit suspicious but I quickly walked away before he could say anything else.

I saw Abbey's dad, Tom, climbing some stairs to the roof. Why was he going there? I crept up the stairs and before the door could close and stopped it with my foot and stepped on top of the roof. I walked towards him and placed my hands in his shoulder.

"Jordan," Tom said, a bit startled.

"Sorry to startle you," I apologised. "Is everything alright?"

"Just a little sad about Alex leaving," He sighed.

"Tom, Alex is always going to be with you," I said, trying to make him feel better. "You have her in your heart."

"Thanks Jordan," He turned to me. "I hope she doesn't have any problems with Eric and stays safe."

"She wont and she will stay safe," I said.

He walked closer to the edge of the roof and stared into the sky. The sun was shining but I noticed the clouds were beginning to take over. I wasn't too sure, but it looked like it was going to rain. I looked down and it was really high from where we were standing. There was no way anyone would survive if they fell from there.

"Tom, its going to be okay," I said. "We better go down or everyone would start searching for us."

He didn't reply. It was silent for a long time. I still was standing on the roof. I didn't want to just leave him feeling miserable. Is there anything I can say, to make him feel better?

_____________________________________________________________________________

Sorry guys, I know this is a rubbish way to end this but I had to end it like this. You'll find out why on the next chapter. PLEASE GIVE ME COMMENTS. Oh and the next chapter is going to be REALLY SHORT i think.. It may be so short its only a page..