Chapter Twenty Seven

Hey yall! I can't believe watty awards is this month!! I hope I finish the story by then!! I need all the support I can get!
AUTHORS NOTE: SOMETHING REALLY REALLY BIG HAPPENS!!!! FIND OUT BY READING THE WHOLE CHAP, COMMENT PLEASE AND VOTE. 

Jordan's POV

When we got home, I went into the garden and sat outside. I thought about mum and how she had forgotten me. Why me? Then I remembered what Abbey said to me, 'She still has you in her heart.' I hope mum's amnesia doesn't stay forever, otherwise I would probably suicide. 
I glanced up to the pitched black sky. There wern't many stars out as usual but I still admired them as they twinkled.

"Jordan," Said someone from behind me, placing their hand on my shoulder.

"Dad, I was just getting some air," I explained.

"Jordan, I know you feel like the world is over," Dad was right. It did seem like that. "But your mum still has you in her heart. She still loves you."

I shrugged my shoulders, staring into the sky above my head. Dad said what Abbey had told me. Maybe she still does love me, but she just can't remember. I arose from my seat and faced dad. I forced a smile and he gave me a hug. His eyes were a bit swollen but better than before. I'm guessing he was crying when he got home. I entered the house and sighed loudly. Liane came out and asked me what I would like to eat. I couldn't think of what to eat. Well, now that she mentioned it, maybe I'll have chocolate, or ice cream. Yes, ice cream would be nice with waffles and syrup.Mmm. Now that's something to eat. 

"Waffles with chocolate and vanilla ice cream and strawberry syrup." I said, rubbing my hands together. 

"Andy, what will you like to have?" She asked dad. 

Dad shook his head and looked up to her. "Nothing," Dad sighed. "Thank you." 

"Ahh, James, would you like something to eat?" Liane asked him as he ran down the stairs. 

"No thank you," He answered politely. 

"How is Susana? Is she well?" Liane asked. 

"She's fine but she has had quite a hit on the head causing amnesia," Dad explained. "She remembers James and I but no Jordan." I heard him say but in a quieter tone. 

"That's terrible," Liane said with horror. 

I walked away. I didn't want to hear the word amnesia ever again. Until mum gets better, that word is forbidden. Well, that's what I say. I turned on the television in the living room and watched a movie to keep my mind of things. But all the movies I watched had something about either amnesia or death. Its like everything against me today. I turned it off and lied down on the sofa. I closed my eyes and tried to think happy thought, but I just couldn't. All my dreams, thoughts were about mum and amnesia. I opened my eyes and sat up and instantly slapped my self. Jordan you moron, she still has you somewhere in her heart! 

"Jordan, get you food!" Dad shouted from down stairs.

I made my way back to the kitchen and grabbed my food and munched it all up in one go. Wow! That was amazingly tasty. The ice cream was so delicious and the syrup. And I thought pancakes were better. What was I thinking?
After I finished I glanced at my reflection in the mirror behind me. I had a ice cream mustache and beard. I entered the kitchen again and I noticed Liane giggling. i didn't blame her. I did look a bit like a clown. I washed it off my face and I was all clean again.
I started to feel tired. My eyelids were getting really heavy. I reached for the door to my bedroom and walked* into my room. I turned on the telly and then my phone rang. I held it up to see who was the caller and it was my best friend Nate. I pointed the phone to my ear and I could hear him greeting me.