C H A P T E R 15

Hoodie walked out of the woods, away from the wormhole and towards Y/n's mansion of a house

Hoodie walked out of the woods, away from the wormhole and towards Y/n's mansion of a house. He realized that he should probably take off her blindfold in case someone had seen him and thought he were kidnapping her.

It had already turned dark out, the air clear and the stars shining brightly in the sky. Brian couldn't lie; Y/n's neighborhood was calming. No one was loud and pushy. They were just there. Which was quite surprising to him, considering her fame.

He'd finally arrived to Y/n's house, and he went through the front door. He forgot to lock it, so lets hope some murderer wasn't in there...

'It's me, I'm the killer.' Hoodie chuckled to himself, his sense of humor had become dumber over the years, and living with a bunch of morons who were even dumber didn't help.

Entering Y/n's room, Hoodie set the girl down onto her bed, putting the pillows down so she could rest her head completely. He sighed and stretched, the warmth that once was on his back was now gone.

Looking to the side, he noticed the window was open, which was probably the reason for the sudden coldness. He didn't remember opening the window beforehand, maybe Y/n did or something.

About to leave, Hoodie noticed from the side of his eye a dog, specifically Arrow. The male now had two choices. Either let the dog into the house and risk him making noise, causing Y/n to wake up, OR leave it outside and risk Y/n getting mad at him. Contemplating his choices, Hoodie decided to let the dog in. He didn't see too much damage into letting Arrow in. He did seem like a good dog after all.

Opening the balcony door, Brian let the dog in, who immediately started to wag his tail. Hoodie smiled and petted Arrow on his head, to which he immediately flopped onto the floor. The male thought of the dog's actions as pretty odd, but also funny. Hoodie turned toward the door, going to go back to the mansion when Arrow started to bark.

Hoodie immediately snapped his head to the dog, trying to shush it. Y/n started to move, and Hoodie stayed as silent and still as possible, hoping she didn't wake up. When she didn't, he sighed and sat on the floor, next to Arrow. It wouldn't hurt to stay for another 15 minutes.

The dog came up to Hoodie,  resting his head on his lap. The male seemed a bit tense about the sudden affection, but eased into it gradually. Later on he started to feel his eyelids get heavy, so he rested them, slowly drifting off into sleep.

~

"Mom?"

"Yes love?" Y/n's mother responded o the 12 year old, cutting up some carrots.

"Do you love me?" The mother briefly paused her cooking, then went back at it, not looking at Y/n.

"Of course I do honey, why wouldn't I?"

"Then why won't you let me go play with my friends?" The mother sighed, putting down the knife and looking at her daughter, a slight smile on her face.