Chapter 14: I got your side

🎵Love you zindagi🎵 ( Dear Zindagi)

The sun shone, the wind blew, and I felt joyous and serene

The sun shone, the wind blew, and I felt joyous and serene. It's was happy day after all, it was Raksha Bandhan today. Just like every year, I brought a pretty rakhi for bhai, and prepared a thali which had kumkum, haldi, chandan, rice grains and flowers in small brass bowls. I also kept some sweets in the plate. I was all ready to go and tie rakhi to bhai, till I remembered, we're not in Delhi but in Shimla, so now I have to tie rakhis to my cousins also.

Aggh! I kept down the plate on the platform of Singhania Rihaayashi's Pooja Grih, and went to
search for any of my aunts, preferably taiji, who can help me with more, since I got just one with me, that too I had purchased from Delhi.

"Hey, what happen bro?" Deepalna asked me as I went to the kitchen, "why you in such hurry?" She raised her eyebrows to the sky.

"Agh nothing. Have you seen taiji?"

"She's outside, she's going for some shopping for today."

"Oh great!" That's perfect, I'll also tag along and shop. I hurriedly went towards the main door and saw my aunt getting inside the car. "Taiji!" My voice just above a normal speaking volume for her to hear me with ease.

"What happen babu? Do you also want to come along?" She asked with concern lacing her her calm voice. When I'd left with bhai my heart used to yearn for this wonderful lady, a perfect mother she is.

"Yes, I need to buy some rakhis." I exhaled a big chunk of co2, and tried to catch my breath from all the running.

"Get in then." She smiled deeply. I nodded at her. And called bhai to inform him about the shopping sesh with taiji.

"Hello. Yes beta."

"Bhai I need to go somewhere."

"Hm, take the car and Anita with you."

"Bhai no, actually I was going along with taiji."
It was a moment of pure silence. I knew he is hating this idea of mine, and told me to not travel in their cars, but here I was going with taiji.

"Do want do go with them?" His voice had a hint of doubt. He is always sure and confident, this doubtfulness in unlike him.

"Bhai.... um it's just a matter of few minutes. They were also going where I wanted to go."

"Fine, go then. Please keep your phone with you all the time."

"Okay bhai thanks, bye." He just hummed in reply, ending the call, I hoped in the car.

"You talked to Agastya?" Taiji asked more like stated. I nodded at her, simultaneously checking for cash in purse.

"Good, you told him! He's very protective about you, nor he would have sent a search team for finding you." She laughed, not to mock, but cheerfully. Yes. Bhai is way too protective of me. He even got Anita along us, so that she can assist me whenever I need her.