Chapter 18: The wedding tales!

🎵Gal Mitthi Mitthi Bol🎵 ( Aisha)

The breeze was soothing. The classical music
was cheery on the cake, suiting perfectly to perfect royal decorations. Bhai in his black bandgala and his bride-to in dark pink Banarasi sari, with her long tresses parted back, they were standing next to each other. They looked dreamy, like a perfect couple.

The crowd was regal, consisting of richest families residing in Shimla. There was also a set of M.L.As, and the top-notch politicians, businessmen, elite doctors and lawyers, film makers- since a few of them are good friends with our dad. A few of our extended family members and family friends were too included. Along with them, a lot of paparazzi was present here. A group of people from the bride's side was here.

The venue was the courtyard of our family home, huge enough to fit more than a thousand people. The decorations were in cream and white, with gold fairy light bulbs covering the whole of the area, as ceilings, and red roses ornamented here and there. The seating arrangements had name tags on every round table which had 5 chairs.

A group of artists had come somewhere from southern or India, they played classical music with violin, drums, cello, flute and other kinds of instruments. It was a treat for ears.

The wedding will be taken place at night, the reception is held first, since bhai got some urgent work and we need to leave for Delhi soon. Initially the wedding was supposed to be at dawn  tomorrow and then the reception in the evening. Now, we had to prepone the final events.

The reception was a simple event, people went on the stage to click pictures with the couple, they then had the lavish buffet. Left for the homes after giving a token of love.

I was going to change my dress, for the pheras, while I walked to the guest room, Riddhi Chachi and Damini caught my eyes, not wanting to spoil my mood with their rubbish, I ignored them and kept walking.

"It's good that Agastya is getting married, now at least he will get some happiness."

"Oh yes! His whole childhood was wasted in parenting and caring that little girl." Till I heard
my step mother was saying such bitter words for me. Thought nothing else can be expected from her.

"Hm. Hm. He deserves happiness, and Roshni that materialistic girl wouldn't have let him breath in peace." But my aunt saying is hurt me, she should be aware now, I'm not materialistic.

"I know. And on top of that she pretends love and care for Agastya."

"Such a bitch!" Really Damini, this is how you feel like addressing me?

"Poor Agastya he's binded by so much love for her, that he thinks she is most worthy thing on earth."

"I swear she's just a fake, poison filled person."