Chapter 4

Oh, Guys... That was Milyn in the last Chapter picture. Crystal and Milyn in the picture 😘.
Anywayss, back to the story.

Milyn POV
"Milyn meet Tyler, Tyler vice versa." Zoé smiled.
I stared at Tyler, too lost for words to escape my mouth. I quickly walked past him and grabbed my clutch off the table then walked out the door. I went to the side of the building and pulled my phone out of my clutch. Once I found Larenz name in my contacts I tapped it then called him. He picked up on the third ring.

"Larenz speaking-

"Why the hell didn't you tell me Tyler was in this shoot ?" I semi-yelled through the phone.

"Milyn I was trying to tell you at our little meeting but you dashed out the door."

"You could've called or texted me !"

"Milyn just understand that-

"I want to bail from this shit."

I leaned my back against the brick wall.

"I don't think that'd be a good idea, neither professional." He replied.

I let out a heavy sigh, "I think being professional is the least of my worries Larenz."

"I still can't let you do that, you're under contract Ms. Westbrooks."

Fuck.

"Then how the hell am I supposed to do this ? The topic is Top ten ways to date a basketball player, so I already know I'm screwed right there."

"The best advice I can give you is to just hurry and get it done with."

I rolled my eyes, "Thanks I guess."

I hung up and took a deep breath then exhaling, "Just get it over with Milyn." I said to myself.

I walked back inside the building, "Okay Zoé, i'm ready."

She looked up from her camera and smiled. She's a 'lil too smiley for my liking.

"Okay Milyn, all i'm going to need for you to do is look all googly eyes at Tyler over here."

She instructed for Tyler to act as if i'm not even here basically. That should be easy for him.

I kept trying to imitate the look Zoé described to me but it just wasn't coming together. I heard Zoé sigh in defeat.

"Milyn where's your emotions in this ?"

Out the door 😐.

"Come on, be in love. Be sprung, be obsessed !" She said in excitement.

She went back behind the camera and I told myself to concentrate. When I look at Tyler all these different emotions come to me but love. I looked over at him and thought of Montrell. I thought of everything he did that made me feel above everything else.

"Yes ! That's it Milyn !" Zoe yelled, causing me to laugh.

________________

We were on the last part of the shoot and I was sitting down texting Montrell if he dropped Mell off to my mother house.

"When ever you're ready Milyn !" I heard Zoé yell.

I kept staring at my screen, waiting for Montrell to text me back. He finally did with an approval answer.

I sat my phone down and walked on the shoot, "What's the command Zoé ?" I asked.

Tyler and I still haven't exchange words yet but it's understandable. Who has conversations with their ex ?