Chapter 27

Milyn POV 

"Mom i'm hungry.", Mell pouted.

"Me too. Want to bake some cookies with me ?"

He took his attention away from the TV and gave me a disgusted face, "That's for girls."

"They are men who cook.", I protested.

"Then they're girls too.", he shrugged, "Can I go outside ?"

I nodded and he rushed out the house. I shook my head and got up to walk to the kitchen. Hm, I should try to bake the cookies from scratch. If they come out bad then i'll just bake the Pillsbury cookies.

I took out the ingredients that I needed and my phone started ringing. I walked over to the couch and looked at the caller ID, Ty. I automatically smiled and slid my finger across the screen. I held the phone between my shoulder and ear, "Hey Tyler."

"Wassup, what you doin' ?"

"Baking from scratch for the first time."

I poured the sugar into the bowl then I started to crack the eggs.

I could hear Tyler chuckle, "I see you.", he said, "My baby tryna' be a baker."

I sat the phone on the counter and put it on speaker, "I already was a baker, you're late babe."

I started pouring vanilla, flour and baking soda in the bowl. I'm getting the hang of this.

"Lets not start off with lies."

I kissed my teeth, "You're an ass but what are you doing ?"

"Pulling up to you're place, open the door."

I froze, "Tyler why didn't you inform me ! I look a mess."

"I saw you in worst predicaments. Now open the door."

I sighed and hung up the phone. I put my hair in a messy bun and walked over to the front door. I opened it and took a step back for him to walk inside. I closed the door and got attacked by kisses.

"Tyler stop !", I giggled.

He kissed my nose and walked into the kitchen, "What are you baking ?"

I followed him, "Cookies."

I began dropping the small dough on the ungreased cookie sheet.

"Can you heat the oven to 375°F please ?", I asked him.

I carefully dropped the last dough on the sheet as Tyler opened the oven for me. I placed them on the rack and closed the oven.

"Now it's time to wait."

I walked to the living room with Tyler following me like a lost puppy, "Why are you wearing those pants ?"

I sat down on the couch and looked down at my pants, "They're yoga pants. They're supposed to be tight.

"Ima' start buying you some bell bottoms."

He sat down on the couch and pulled me on his lap, wrapping his arms around my waist, "Where's Mell ?"

His chin sat on my shoulder, "Outside."

He kissed my neck, "Heard anything from Chey ?"

"Nah, i'm giving her time. What about Chris ?"

"Nah.", he buried his face into my neck causing me to shiver from his breathing. I felt him leaving hickeys all along my neck.

"T- Tyler.", I moaned.