Chapter Thirteen

ShoutOut: LamarLoveBug

but Anywaaayss, on to the story.

------------

Cheyenne POV

I woke up to my buzzing alarm and stretched to turn it off. Chris arm was wrapped around my waist as I tried to extricate myself from under his embrace. I was having quite the struggle as he held me tighter each time I moved.

"Chris !", I groaned.

"What ?", he mumbled.

"May you please get up ?"

He mumbled more inaudible words as he still laid here.

"Chris !"

"What Cheyenne ? Damn.", He replied irritated and half asleep.

"Move !"

He kissed his teeth as he unwrapped his arm and turned the opposite way. I got up and got my clothes and everything ready for my shower.

....... .... .. . . .. ... .... ......

I was looking in the mirror putting my hair into a high ponytail. I'm thinking about dyeing it to a different color some time. Maybe a lighter shade of brown.

"Why are you up so early ?"

"I have a meeting and it's only 7:20."

"That's early but you want to go out later on ?"

"Wow, that caught me by surprise. Is it a casual type-

"Yeah, so you don't have to get too dressy or anything like that."

"Aw," I sat down on his lap, "My little baby is taking me out. But what about Josiah?", I pinched both his cheeks.

"Ain't shit little bout me and your pops and I made arrangements for him.", he said, slapping my hands away.

I laughed, "On a serious note, thanks baby."

I pecked his jawline then his lips.

He caught my lips and slid his hand around my neck, pressing our lips together. I turned myself to straddle him as he bit down on my bottom lip and slipped his tongue in. We shared a passionate as a moan slipped from my mouth.

"Chris I have to go.", I murmured against his lips.

He began to kiss my neck and it felt all too good considering i'm near to being late.

"Just a quickie ?", he asked, gripping both of his hands on my ass and squeezing gently.

I slid his hands off of me and hopped off his lap. I walked over to the dresser and grab my phone. I started to scramble for my keys but I couldn't find them.

"Have you seen my keys ?"

"No.", attitude laced behind his voice.

I exhaled lowly, "Did Josiah have them ?"

He shrugged.

Ugh! I don't have time for this.

"Where are your keys ?"

He scrunched up his face, "Chris you have two cars."

"Just go see if your keys are-

"What ever."

I don't have time for this.

I walked downstairs and grabbed his keys off the hook. I know he's going to be angry but I don't give a damn. He has two cars but he just can't let me borrow one ?