Chapter 8

S/O : admired_me

Cheyenne POV

I was on my way to meet with my business agent to talk about having men clothing in the store. I find this exciting. It would bring even more attention to the store and that means better business.

"When is he coming ?" I asked anxiously, tapping my nails on the table.

We decided to have the meeting at Starbucks, which was a good but bad idea.

"Calm down Ms. Mortes." My business agent, Ron laughed.

"This just brings me to the edge of my chair." I smiled.

Ron started looking through his paper work, "It looks like he has a great amount of clothing stores. His line is booming as well".

He passed the pictures of his clothing line, "He does have great taste.",I agreed.

"So this should be a great combination."

I had the urge to use the restroom, "I'll be right back." I told Ron.

I got up and walked to the bathroom.

Once I finished my business, I walked out and heard laughter. It was Ron and the guy whom i'm guessing is going to be my new business partner.

I walked closer to the laughter and stopped in my tracks once the guy looked up.

A smirk on his face, he stood up to shake my hand, "Nice to see you again Cheyenne."

I plastered a smile on my face, "Chresanto."

Ron had a surprised expression on his face, "So you two have met ?"

"Sadly." I replied.

------

Milyn POV

"Montrell ? I'm home !" I yelled, walking into the house. I had just drop Mell off at school.

I didn't get a reply so I walked to the bedroom and threw my keys on the dresser.

"Why did you lie ?"

I turned around to see Montrell leaning on the wall, holding something behind his back.

"Lie about what ?" I said.

"About your shoot. Milyn you know what the fuck i'm talking about."

"I didn't lie about shit ! I only told you half of what happened."

He revealed the magazine from behind his back, "Why the fuck you kissing all over this nigga ?!"

He shoved the magazine in my hands and I looked at the picture. Zoe put the picture when My hands were under Tyler's shirt kissing like no tomorrow.

"Montrell you're blowing this all out of proportion."

His face looked puzzled, "How ?"

"The shoot was about how to get a ball player. They needed that picture to fit the topic. I swear that kiss didn't mean anything to me even though the picture looks otherwise."

He stared at me and sat on the bed sighing, "Why didn't you just tell me this shit the time I asked you about the shoot ?"

I sighed, "I don't know. I knew you were going to be mad anyways but I just wanted to deal with it later."

"You got to do better on this communication shit Milyn."

"I know, i'm sorry."

He pulled me onto his lap and pecked my lips, "You're not off the hook you know."

He leaned in and kissed me. The kiss was soft and passionate. He laid me down on the bed still not breaking the kiss. We pulled apart to take a breath. I watched as he hovered over me. I took this time to really take in Montrell's appearance. His brown eyes looking down at mines. I bit my lip and blushed at how he licked his lips at me. He pulled off his shirt off and leaned back down to give me another kiss. I slipped my shirt off and unhooked my bra.

"Let me make love to you.", he mumbled onto my lips.

I slipped my shorts off as his kisses trailed to my neck. I could feel that he was leaving hickeys along the way.

He stopped right at my underwear and looked up at me with lustful eyes, "May I ?", he asked.

I nodded and he slipped them off.

Annnnd the rest is what made my day.