Chapter 10

Cheyenne POV 

I was standing at the entrance of my shop waiting on Chresanto, so I could show him around. The problem is... I was standing out here for thirty minutes now. I could've been home or wasting my time doing something else.

I sighed and was about to turn around but someone hands were on my waist stopping me. I quickly turned around and rolled my eyes once I saw it was Chresanto. I pushed his hands off of me while he stood there with a smirk.

"Do you know how long I was waiting outside of my shop ?"

"Correction,", he said, "Our shop."

I ignored him and used the keys to open the door. I'm not gonna lie, i'm kind of excited considering that i'm about to brag.

I opened the door and flipped the switch. 

"This is paradise." I smiled, taking a look around.

I motioned for him to follow me, "This is the dresses and skirts. Across are the shirts and pants."

"Where are the shoes  ?", he asked.

I walked further to the back, "Sneakers, sandals, heels, jewelry, hats and all the other lady things."

He nodded, "Where are my shit ?"

We walked further to the back and I flipped the switch on, "This is the location of all men apparel." I said.

He nodded, "I'll give you props. It's big too.", he looked around the store.

"But can we do something about the pink walls in the back."

I giggled, "Yeah, sorry."

"You're good, beautiful.", he said.

My eyebrows furrowed, "What did you call me ?"

He shrugged, "I called you beautiful."

"Don't call me that !" I snapped, pointing my finger in his face.

He slowly moved my finger down, "Chill Ms. Feisty."

He chuckled and walked back up to the front. I turn the switch off and walked back up.

"So is there any questions, concerns or comments ?" I asked.

I leaned my back on the counter. I'm starving. I kind of feel like some Ruby Tuesday right now.

"I just have some questions." He said.

"I just have some answers." I remarked.

"Are you single ?", that same infamous smirk was on his face. I just want to wipe it off so bad.

"Is that your business ?"

"I'm going to take that as a no.", he said, "Why did he let you come out wearing that ?"

I scrunched up my face and he began walking closer to me, "What's wrong with what I have on ?"

"It's too revealing."

"But I have no remembrance of asking for your opinion."

His hands were now on my waist, "So much skin showing. You belong to the infamous Chris right ?"

"Don't talk about him." I gritted but he only laughed.

He moved closer and I could feel his breath on my neck, "Does he still treat you like an object ?", He whispered.

I pushed his chest, "Get out Chresanto."

He shook his head and laughed, "Your buggin' beautiful."

He walked out the shop and I stood there clueless for a moment. I shook the thoughts from my head and turn the lights out before walking and locking out the shop.

....

...

.....

Just a filler, you knooowwwww.