Chapter 21

Go check out my other novels : 

Chris Brown & Robyn Fenty

Untangling Knots

Also 

And who watched the iHeartRadioMusicAwards Last night ?

#TIDALforALL

But on to the story that I didn't write for in some dayssss...

—————

Chris POV 

Cheyenne said if I try out this therapy shit then she'll move back in with me and the kids will be back in the house. I killed the engine as I pulled up to the building. I got out the car and said a silent prayer to myself that I won't have to kill any workers.

I walked inside and saw a nice brown-skin lady with a short pixie cut sitting at the desk. She's cute and all but ain't shit compared to my Chey.

"Hello are you Mr.-

"Chris. I made an appointment with Ms. Lee earlier."

She started typing on her computer and I stared at her in the moment. She had this cool ass tattoo, like it was colorful and all this other shit.

"Who did your tattoo ?"

She looked down at her wrist and back up to me, "Oh, my friend. She's a great tattoo artist."

"I can tell, your tattoo looks legit."

"Thanks.", she smiled, "Ms. Lee is right down the hall, second door to the left."

"Thanks...", I trailed off not knowing her name.

"Toni."

"Thanks Toni."

I walked off down the hall. Alright, she said second door to the..... left. I knocked on the door and waited. The door opened revealing a small, elderly asian woman.

"Hello Mr.-

"Call me Chris."

She smiled and reached her hand out, "Ms. Lee."

I shook her hand, "Chris."

She directed me to sit down on this soft couch and I didn't even hesitate.

I wonder if therapy is what it's like on TV. Do they show you the random black spots on paper and ask you random shit about it? I have an asian therapist so I wonder if she gives me free dumplings. I never had dumplings but they look good as hell on them cartoons. Let me cooperate.

"So Chris, do you mind if I ask why you're here ?"

"I was forced."

"I notice the ring on her hand, is it marriage problems ?"

"Uh, you can say that."

"Mhm.", she wrote some notes on her notepad, "So what's been going on."

I took a deep breath.

——————— ——— —-

Milyn POV 

"Mom i'm going outside.", Mell said.

Before I could say something I heard the front door close. Well, okay then.

I turned on the TV and got comfortable on the couch. I even snuggled more deeper into the couch. I took out my phone and went straight to Instagram. You can say that i'm obsessed. I scrolled down to see Tyler posted a picture of me and captioned it 'wcw'. I noticed it was the photo he asked to have me.  I scrolled down the comments and most were kissy faces, mentions towards me and question marks.

I kept scrolling further down and liking a few more pics when the doorbell rang. Oh seriously ?

I forced myself off the couch and walked to open the door. I mumbled under my breath before opening it. Once I opened the door I stood there frozen as she smiled back at me.

"Bitch I heard your loud ass mumbling !", she laughed.