Chapter 5

Why haven't any of you guys asked the million dolla question ? 😭😭😭😕😑
Crazy ass 👩🐶 !

S/O : DanicquaLancaster

Oh ☝ , Go follow my Sister {Imightbedee } and read Her book : " Harlems very own "

----------

Cheyenne POV

"Mommy JoJo is making a mess !" Shai exclaimed.
"No i'm not !" Josiah argued.
I turned around and saw Josiah had syrup all over his shirt and hands, "Josiah." I sighed.
I went over and grabbed a napkin off the table and wetting it from the sink. I started wiping his hands off.
"You know you have to get you shirt changed, right ?" I asked him.
He sighed before responding a yes, "Go ahead and pick one and i'll meet you upstairs."
I helped him out the chair and he ran out the kitchen and upstairs.
"Mommy, when can have a girl's day again ?" Shai asked.
"Hmm, probably this weekend."
"Can you paint my nails again like last time ?"
"Yep. May you go and check on your brother ? Please make sure his shirt is appropiate."
"Okay."
She hopped off the chair and walked upstairs. I grabbed her plate and put it in the sink.
I suddenly felt arms around me and I smiled.
"Good Morning sleepy head." I laughed.
"Gimmie kiss." He demanded.
I scrunched up my face, "No good morning back ?"
I turned around so my back was leaning against the bar and he had his hands on resting on either side of the bar.
"Good Morning Cheyenne. Now give me kiss."
I quickly pecked his lips and he kissed his teeth, mugging me.
"The hell was that ?"
I grabbed his chin and kissed his lips. The small kiss soon turned into a make-out fest as he slid his hands up my shirt. My breathing increased as I felt his cold fingers on my skin.
"Eww." I heard.
I quickly lift my head to see Shai and Josiah. I pushed Chris away and glared at him. He just has to turn everything small to something so sexual.
Shai started giggle and I raised my eyebrow, "Mommy your shirt." She said.
I quickly fixed my shirt, "Thanks Chris." I said.
He had Josiah in his arms.
"I need to go to work." I grabbed my purse and keys from the table, "School starts in 30 Chris."
I walked to the front door with Chris behind me, "Don't keep them here Chris." I said sternly.
Sometimes he just keeps Shai and Josiah home and that irritates me extrememly.
"I gotchu'."
"I'm not joking around Chris."
He kissed his teeth, "Chill."
I bent down to give Shai a kiss on the cheek, "See you later babe." I said.
"See you later Mommy." She replied.
I stood back up, "See you later handsome." I gave Josiah a kiss on the cheek.
"Bye Mommy." He smiled.
"Bye baby." I pecked Chris lips.
I walked out towards my car.

___________

"Hey Britt and Veronica." I smiled as I walked inside.

I'll never get over the feeling of having my own boutique. I feel as this is one step conquered of fulfilling my dream. I'm actually working on expanding the company over states. I'm having a meeting scheduled for that actually and I can't wait.
Britt is one of my employees that I hired. She's energetic 25/7 and has a great bubbly persoanality. I love keeping people like her around my. Such a positive vibe.
Veronica is rather fierce as I should say. She has that go get it attitude. Just a strong willed and down to earth girl.

"Hi Cheyenne ! Oh my god, you look cute today." Britt had a thinking face on, "Well you look cute everyday but extra cute today."
I laughed, "Thank you Britt, you look gorgeous as well."
"Britt how much coffee did you have ?" Veronica asked.
"Just two cups but i'm feeling for the sweet crave of chocolate. Hmm, maybe just something sweet in general. I love candy. Do you love candy-"
"Britt, calm down." Veronica said.
I laughed. I love to see them interact, they're almost total opposites.

I walked around to the back, "Did the new spring collections come in today ?" I asked.
"Yes, we already unboxed them so we just have to label then stack."
I nodded, "i'll help label through some."
Let the work begin.

-----------------------------------------------

Milyn POV

Montrell and I were cuddling on the couch watching "Keith" on Netflix. He was laid in between my legs as his head rest on my breasts. I was playing in his curls.

The kiss between Tyler and I has been weighing heavily on my mind. The guilt keeps coming back and i've been debating whether or not I want to let Montrell know or not. A part of me doesn't because I don't want to ruin anything that we have. While the other side is telling me that i'm making it worse to keep it.

"I want to do something today." I suggested.
"Like what ?" He mumbled.
"Lets go out."
He lift his head so our eyes met, "Where ?"
"I don't know. How about out to eat ?"
He groaned and laid his head back down, "It's either we go out together or I can go out by myself. You pick the bait."

----------

We decided for Waffle House, since we didn't want to go anywhere fancy because I'll have to pick up Mell in some time.

"How can you eat all that chocolate shit ?"
I put my fork down, "You're really going to say chocolate and shit in the same sentence to compare my food ?"
He laughed, "My bad but anyways, how did the shoot go ? I remember you being all nervous but you never told me about it."

I started to play with my food, "It was interesting."
He raised a brow, "What happened ?"

The thought of Tyler flew into my mind, "I met Stephen Curry."
"Oh shit !" He exclaimed.
I laughed, "Yeah, I took a picture with him too."
I unlocked my phone and went to my pictures and started to scroll through them. I have too many selfies. I finally tapped the the photo and showed Montrell.
"I see you." He said, "Your career getting big baby."
"I know right."
"Well i'm done. You finished ?"
I nodded and he threw a fifty on the table.