.•:*THIRTY-NINE*:•.

Jungkook's POV

"What do you mean by that?" Cyrus asked then crossed her arms, "There's no alcohol or wine here, Gabrielle's parents doesn't allow her to drink and," she sighs as she makes an X with her arms and Gab nodded while mirroring Cyrus's action.

"That is true, it's a big no. My parents also doesn't allow me to drink with guy friends like this without oldie supervision, by oldie I mean parent age," Gabrielle said then Taehyung wrapped his arm around her shoulder with a smirk on his lips, oh please no.

Gabrielle turned slightly to her side to look at him then his arm and back to him, "Kim Taehyung, two steps back right now," she said then lowing lower her arms.

"Let the guy tell us why we have to get drunk first so we have time to tell the others to buys some alcohol," Taehyung said taking my side, he looks at me with a smile and that look on his face, telling me to say something smart, "Right, Jungkookie?"

I nodded at him then turned to the others, "The witch attacked Y/n in her sleep, it caused her physical and mental pain and the guy told me that the witch will try to do the same to the others. So it's basically for safety and I'm sure that we don't want the same thing to happen again," I said then looked at Namjoon, "We have to get drunk, that way our mind would shut down and prevent us from having realistic nightmares since we are gonna loose consciousness."

Namjoon look raised his hand and hold his chin, thinking about it then looked at Jin whose eyes are now blue- wait blue?

"Hyung your eyes!" I pointed out while looking at him with wide eyes, Taehyung and Namjoon's eyes also widened while the girls' gasped.

"Ah don't worry this happens when I need meat." Jin smiled warmly then rubbed his eyes gently before brushing his hair back, "But that's not important right now, we have to discuss the situation. Have you guys been feeling.. weird these days? Because if the witch already knows what's happening, she would take action, but seeing Y/n here, it might be the first warning, but if it's not.." he eyed everyone one of us in the room, "Everyone should better speak up now."

Namjoon nodded and crossed his arms, eyes looking at nothing as if he's thinking, "We are close to our deadline, having only a month now until our 1year is done," my stomach sunk at hearing those words, and I'm sure everyone felt the same. Chills running up to my neck as the thought of being a bunny forever comes.

A snap caught everyone's attention, "The son, which happens to be Y/n's brother, already reached out to us. We'll be meeting them soon," Mia spoke up, she looks ate us and I can see the sadness in her eyes, "Don't be discouraged, we'll get through this, I know it sounds kinda stupid but we will. Because no matter what happens, magic always has its way of getting back what once was lost, be it an ancient spell or whatever, it can be reversed."

"I don't wanna be an animal again," Taehyung said and looked at Mia with blank eyes, "With what you said, you think we won't make it in time," he said that made Mia's eyes widen.

"That's not what I-"

"I know," Taehyung cut her off, "But it sounded that way, and being in this spell makes me sick," I looked down at Y/n sleeping peacefully as a way to not get emotional in front of them. It's hard and it hurts, but we're helpless if we don't.. do anything.

"All of us does," Jin spoke and walked towards Mia who is looking down at the floor with guilt, he held her hand which made her look at him but Jin kept his eyes ahead, "But I realised something just now."

"What is it?" Yoongi asked Jin.

"We have no choice but to join Y/n's brother. If.. if we don't make it.. they're already close to freeing everyone else from this curse because we helped them take that chance," Jin said then sighed softly, I can see that Jin is fighting back the tears in his eyes as he looks at us, "No matter what the case is, whether it be for good or the worst, we still did something. I'm already desperate to.." he paused and took a deep breath, "go back because I don't want to see you guys suffer when the curse is completed."

I looked down at my lap and bit my lip to fight the tears that are threatening to fall, it hurts to see him in this way. I don't want them to feel this way, they're more important than myself and I can't bear to see any of them suffer. 

Mia turned to Jin and squeezed his hand that made him look at her, he gave her a smile then looked at me, "You have to stay with Y/n, alright? I don't want you getting far from her," then he looked at everyone in the room, "We should leave them, and I don't want anyone to get in here while Y/n is not yet okay."

"But why?" Gabrielle asked with disbelief, "Shouldn't we take care of her as much as we can? And Jungkook can't handle taking care of her all alone," I can very much take care of her alone and I won't be missing anything of her needs, "We need to take rounds so he won't be so tired."

"I agree with Gab," said by Cyrus.

"I know, but it's best to leave them alone for now," Jin said firmly and looked at Gabrielle with his bright blue eyes, "We won't be of any help to Y/n right now. Let's all leave and continue on our day, if you're feeling anything weird, speak up immediately."

And with that, Jin left pulling Mia with him, leaving me, Yoongi, Cyrus, Taehyung, Gabrielle, and Namjoon here. Yoongi kept his eyes on the door where Jin left and sighed before looking at us.

"It's annoying that he acts like that but we can't really argue with that, so let's just continue doing what we're supposed to do for the day," he said then walked towards Y/n and reached our his hand, touching her forehead with the back of his fingers, "Thankfully she's not sick but still watch out."

"Yes, hyung," I said and looked up at him while the others left with sighs and glances at Y/n, "Can you also look after Jin hyung?"

Yoongi laughed softly then looked at me with a reassuring smile before ruffling my hair, "Already up for it, just take care of your mate and we'll handle the most."

"Okay, hyung. Thank you," I said with a smile and he nodded before leaving the room.

I looked at Y/n and lay down beside her, my hand tucked the strands of her hair behind her ear for me to see her face clearly, "You'll be okay."

---

Mia's POV

After Jin took me with him from Y/n's room, we headed to mine. Once he closed the door, he suddenly pushed me on the door that took me of guard and when I was about to speak he hugged me tight and buried his face in my neck, crouching because of how short I am.

I looked at him for a moment a before embracing him as tightly as he does, my hand went up to his hair and started petting him. I don't wanna say anything anymore because I might ruin the atmosphere again like I did back there, I really didn't mean it. I just wanted to comfort them but I failed.

"Stop thinking," I got surprised with Jin's voice and froze, "Stop thinking about what happened back there, please just focus on me."

I sighed and leaned my head on his softly, "Okay," I whispered then close my eyes, focusing on his warmth and his arms wrapped around me, "Are you okay?'

"Yes," he nodded and pulled back to look at me, his bright blue eyes softening, "I'm sorry for my behavior towards you the past few days.. I didn't realise up until earlier how less our time is.." he sighed and completely pulled away from me, holding my hand to lead me to bed, "I don't want to leave you with a hope of forever because of how short our time is."

I kept my eyes on Jin as I listen to his every word, we sit on the bed with him still not letting go of my hand, his eyes staring at our hands. I held his tightly before continuing, "I thought I could make through pushing people away but I can't bear on being away from you.. I don't want the monster in me to ruin you, but at the same time, it's craving for your flesh—I mean no."

I couldn't help but chuckle softly and let go of his hand to cup his face, making him look at me, "What took you so long? We'll get through this," I said and caress his face with my thumb as he lean to my touch, "If you don't make it.. we'll save you."

Jin smiled and held my hands, we just look at each other's eyes and— "Wait what in the world?" I leaned close and look at Jin's eyes, "Your pupils just got visibly bigger, that's cute—"

Then our lips met.