.•:*THIRTY-FOUR*:•.

My eyes widened when I felt his lips on mine and my heart literally skipped a beat when he softly move his lips, I just shut my eyes tightly. I'm dying, help. Oxygen, please! I cannot with what I'm feeling right now and I can feel my face heat up and I'm starting to sweat.

Jungkook pulls away from the kiss and looked at my eyes as he place his forehead on mine, "You can't say that you don't love me back, I will make you fall for me just as hard as I did even if it gets to the last minute," he sighed then closed his eyes, "Heck even if you don't, it's already enough for me that you care for me and our time together is not long, I regret that I didn't do this earlier."

He then buried his face in my neck and holds me tight, moving me to his lap.

I don't know what to say.. is this real? Did Jungkook just kissed me? This is not a dream, right? My heart is beating to fast and I'M breathing too fast. Wait, this is wrong, I should say something, do something so he won't feel bad, or feel rejected but I can't lie just to make him feel better.. what am I supposed to say? What do I really feel..?

It's hard.. do I still think of him as that very handsome kpop idol? That golden maknae? That international playboy that's actually scared of girls? That guy whose ideal type is IU, I'm very far from IU though. That man that I always fangirl about. That guy that I always fantasize being my boyfriend. That guy who sings so angelically. That guys who dances and performs with everything that he has. That guy who loves his fans so much. That guy who is the ideal type of thousands of girls...

Admiration is very different from love, because no matter what words or circumstances you're in, love is always that big word and how that word digs deep. Saying it to others when you don't really mean it.. it's just.. not okay.

I close my eyes and steady my breath.

**

"Y/n I want ice cream." I looked at Jungkook and he showed me my phone with a picture of a deliciously chocolate ice cream with a bunch of other chocolate toppings, he tilts his head and started pouting. Jeez, this man is doing the puppy eyes.

"Jungkook you just had cake earlier, 3slices at that and you even ate candies earlier. That's enough sugar for you, and you're older than me and you should know that better." I told him but he just rolled his eyes at me and just slouch on my bed as he continues to scroll on my instagram.

"You didn't have to bring up my age, you know," he grumbled then looked at me again, "And age doesn't have to do anything with age!"

"Yes, it does! Old people have to eat very less sweets and even to stop eating sweets." With that Jungkook just groaned like a kid then goes close to me and I have a bad idea about this, he wraps his arms around me and looks down at me because I am just.. that short.

"Please Y/n. I need ice cream. Please." he said and gave me his signature bunny smile, I just looked at him in disbelief because of his actions right now and what he does just to get what he wants. This is actually working on me but no I'm not gonna give him ice cream, well.. not yet, I wanna see what else he would do. Like beg me to give him ice cream. Ugh I feel somehow cool, "Please, i would do anything for ice cream."

My eyebrows goes up and looked at him while a smirk slowly creeps on my lips, "Sure?"

"This is what you're waiting for, right? To get something in return." I mean, he's not wrong, I do want something in return. Maybe not wear a shirt for a day so I can see his abs, wait no, I would die at that rate. Maybe a flash? Wait no, no, no. What am I saying? This is so.. I can't say that what I'm thinking is ew because Jungkook's abs is anything but ew. UGH. I gotta stop before I die even before saying what I want.