.•:*NINETEEN*:•.

Y/n's POV

You and Jungkook have been going to different streets and all but you haven't found him, the thing is... it's hard to go through directions because the streets are getting narrower, and houses are getting... how do you say it?

The houses are unlike what you know and these kind of houses, it doesn't really send a good vibe and the people... you see some shirtless men around. Their eyes falling over to you with confusion and curiosity.

Some stares of the people are also very scary because of their dirty state and their ripped clothes, looking at you with... a hint of anger? You don't know what is it but you have a feeling that it's not good.

Your heart started to beat rapidly because of it, getting nervous and scared that you just started to walk faster. Looking and walking around with caution.

You then felt Jungkook move in your arms then look at him, he's looking up at you and his eyes shows you concern. Understanding what he meant you nodded in fear then turned around but got shocked when you saw 5men in front of you, smirks on their faces as they talk in tagalog that you don't understand.

You took a step back and they laughed, one asking you while he eyes you, your body to be specific.

You have no idea what they're talking about or laughing about, "Get away from me." You said with your shaky voice because of fear when they took a step closer than you. Once again, they laughed and even looked and talked to each other.

"Inglesiera pala 'to pre! Mapapahamon yung English natin![The girl speaks in English dude! Your English will be challenged!]" One said and laughed as he pats the other's shoulder who just chuckled and acted really cocky.

"Okay lang yan. Magaling ako sa English. [It's okay. I'm good in english.]" he said with a smirk and walked towards you which you reacted by taking steps back, eyes trembling.

You're really scared that you can't even talk or run like your mind says because you're too afraid of what they can do if you do. Jungkook started to tremble and look at them with his paws pressing on your arm, as if wanting to jump off and straddle the guy or run away. You don't know.

"Hey, you know... you ahhh... you beautiful so I want to introduce myself," the guy said with an awkward accent that just annoy you, it just do, "I'm Pepe and we come in peace."

You frowned at hearing the name and what he just said.

Am I an alien?

You just smiled awkwardly and nodded before looking behind you, but your eyes widened when you saw 4 more men. Then you looked back in front only to see the men smirking.

"Siguradong masarap 'to pre, ang kinis at ang puti[This will be delicious dude, smooth and white skin]." Another man said and this time you're really starting to tremble, your knees weakening.

Thoughts of you being raped and put into other situations are scaring the soul out of you. Regrets in school and in life rushed in your head. Holding Jungkook tight in your arms because you don't want him to go away, there's a big possibility of the men catching him and make him a toy.

Just then you saw Jungkook starting to glow, your eyes widened in shock, "변하지 마라! 변경하지 마십시오. 여기서 당신이 여기서 찾아내는 것을 위험에 처할 수 없습니다[Don't change! Please don't change, remember we can't risk anyone finding out that you're here]." You said to him but he ignored you and continued to glow more.

Your eyes looked up to the guys and you see their eyes going wide.

"Tol umiilaw yung rabbit[Dude the rabbit is glowing]." One said in a frightened voice while backing away. The others have the same reaction to Jungkook.