.•:*TWENTY*:•.

Y/n's POV

"Jungkook you have to change back into a bunny now." You said to your bias who's still looking at his butt—oh his fluffy bunny tail with a sad expression, a pout on his lips. He looked at you and faked a cry.

"I was doing that but," he looked at his butt again, "My pants have a hole." He said and you looked at him blankly before face palming.

"Jungkook, a bunny, not a human." You said and removed your hand from your face, "Bunnies don't wear pants, and your time of being human is—"

"I know, I know, you don't have to tell me that because I know." He pouted cutely then looked at you then smiled, "Get out of here okay?" He said and he begins to glow, meaning he's changing back to being a bunny from his bunny and human form.

What was that though? That seems very new, you never saw them bring humans but have animal parts. You feel like something is very wrong about it too, even though you're supposed to be thankful.

After Jungkook turned into his cute little, black bunny form, he ran/hop to you and you lift him up, "Okay, now let's go, the others might be having trouble." You said and put him inside your bag again before holding it tight then run for your life, going back to the park with the help of your memories... well you hope so.

You took out your phone and look at the picture of the area you screenshot back at home, a smile formed on your lips and ran faster so that you could get out of the scary alleyways.

Mia's POV

Mia and Jin were in the van with Gabrielle and Taehyung, the van was already repaired so they're on their way to the mini park. The two members were in their animal forms, looking at the windows, attempting to find the missing son as Mia drive.

Kate and Namjoon went to find the others to tell them that Namjoon felt something, a sign of the missing son, so they went there. Gabrielle came not too long after and stayed with Mia.

Mia told the people in the repair shop and other places they went to that Jin is a wolf dog, that he have a blood of a dog. She doesn't actually know because Jin could be a wolf dog because she saw in an article, that there's a wolf dog that is 87.5% grey wolf and 12.5% husky.

The people believed her but of course, they will still be afraid because the wolf blood is more bigger that the husky one.

"What do you think the others are doing?" Gabrielle asked, breaking the silence that's in the van, almost making Jin jump in surprise but just flinched. Mia shrugged her shoulders.

"I don't know, I haven't received a text from anyone yet, Yuna did update me but it's about food so I don't really consider it helpful now." She said while looking at the place they're going to.

Gabrielle gasped and Jin looked at Mia with wide eyes, his jaw dropping making his tongue fall out so he soon closed his mouth, "Food is very helpful, Mia. Without it, we would be long gone and we would never reach this age. Be thankful of food and never call it that way because we're alive because of food, and have you heard of the famous saying 'FOOD IS LIFE'?"

Mia just scoffed and shake her head while smirking, "Jist saying because we're finding some guy, that gives me an idea that we haven't eaten lunch yet."

Gabrielle gasped again and nodded, "Right, I forgot about that." She said and scratch her head then leaned forward from her seat, pointing at directions, "Turn left there and make another left before taking a u-turn, there's a supermarket with fast foods and the park is also there."

Mia nodded and followed her directions.

Taehyung and Jin were nervous because they will receive more frightened looks from people, it hurts them even though some says that they're cool. Flashes of phones were also seen back in the repair shop, it was no change from when they were humans but this is a lot lesser than them being... them.