.•:*TWENTY-ONE*:•.

Y/n's POV

"So you guys also saw the missing son?!" You asked in a very surprised tone while looking at Gabrielle, Mia, Jin, and Taehyung. Jungkook is just sitting on your lap, he can't change yet because he used too much energy with being both bunny and human form earlier, so he's a bunny. The other members are all in their human forms because of the meeting that you're having now.

You and the guys searched for the whole day around the area of Karuhatan and even out of that place to find him, but when dinner time came, you all decided to call it a day and will search again tomorrow.

"Yeah, when the stoplight turned red, me and Jin hyung felt something we couldn't describe. It's just like... we already know who it is then we looked at the window and saw him, but the light turned green and he got away." Taehyung said and looked down while fiddling his fingers, "We almost got him, he was already very near us but I was too surprised to turn into a human at that time... I'm sorry."

"Yah Taehyung don't be like that," Jin said in a comforting voice and put his arm over Taehyung's shoulder then began rubbing his arms, "It's not your fault, I was also there and was feeling the same thing as you. Turning was out of my mind when I saw him. Let's just get him soon." He said and Taehyung smiled a little.

"That's alright. Shock would always freeze your body for the moment, it's very common and natural. Besides, you wouldn't loose him on purpose so don't feel like that." Namjoon said and smiled at Taehyung. Yoongi and Hoseok nodded in agreement.

However, Taehyung doesn't feel any good because fear of the missing guy moving away and really losing track of him, is what his mind is playing. Jimin felt it so he walked to the younger and hold his shoulder from behind, giving him a squeeze making Taehyung look at him with a small smile.

Gabrielle then frowned and looked at you, "Y/n.. what do you mean you 'also' saw the missing son?"she asked, you looked at her and pursed your lips before nodding in agreement. Now the attention is on you and bunny Jungkook in your arms, you took a deep breath before speaking.

"That's right, me and Jungkook saw the missing son.. but," you paused and look at them all before looking down, "Me and Jungkook went into a cr when Jungkook sensed him, when we saw him, we... kind of... well," you're getting nervous because someone in the room have a dark aura, "We kind of.. held a little meeting in the cr..."

Just then, "D*mn it!" You heard a big slamming of the door that made you flinch, also the bunny in your arms. Hearing the curse word from Yoongi made your heart beat faster in fear and nervousness.

Jin, Taehyung, Gabrielle, Mia, and Jungkook have the same feeling as you but guilt are most common in all of them because above fear and nervousness, guilt in their chest have the biggest part.

You were used to your parents cursing at you everyday but when it comes to other people, it just scares you that they might do it just like your parents.

When you felt a touch, you instantly looked up and saw Hoseok smiling softly, "Sorry about Yoongi, he's very frustrated about what happened," he said and you felt a little better, "And it's okay, just make sure that next time you catch him."

You nodded and no further information exchanged, you all decided to go to your rooms in silence while some of you stayed in the living room.

Once you're in your room, you walk to your bed and laid down there without changing your clothes, your eyes just looking out at the window but with the curtains down. Soon your eyes just focus on a book displayed on your desk, resting on a book stand, "Willa of the wood..." you unconsciously said as you get lost in your thoughts.

After a few seconds, you felt something wet on your cheek, you saw Jungkook in front of you. He stared at you for a few minutes before nuzzling to your neck. A smile formed on your lips then hug him, you're actually surprised at how big he is because most bunnies aren't.

"I'm sorry... was I creepy?" You asked him and you felt a nod from Jungkook then chuckled, you rub the back of his ear and caress his soft fur, "Sorry, I space out from time to time." You said, it's true but it's mostly when something happened.

Soon, you both fell asleep because of tiredness.

Yoongi's POV

Yoongi is in his and the guys' room, out in the balcony just looking at the garden before his eyes land on another house. He's there to clear his mind and get some air because he knows that he'll explode if he stayed inside. He couldn't help but feel mad when he heard that 3pairs of human and hybrid partners, found the missing son but missed the chance to catch him.

He heard a soft knock from behind him so he looked, finding his master walking towards him, he stayed silent and look at the garden again. Yuna got to his side and leaned on the metal railings, also staying silent. They went on like that for a few minutes.

"I'm sorry." Yoongi said, breaking the silence with his eyes fixed on a certain flower in one of the bushes.

"You shouldn't be saying that to me, it should be to the others." She said and look at the bushes down in the garden, trying to look at what Yoongi is looking at, while the guy, feel guilty about it.

"I know, but... I think I won't say it... not yet because I haven't really cleared out my mind." He said and Yuna looked at him then smiled softly, he nodded and looked down. Suddenly, Yuna smacked him at the back of his neck hard, making him stumble a little. He hold the part and looked at her in surprise and confusion, "What was that for?"

Yuna shrugged and smiled cheekily, "Just felt like hitting you." She said and going back inside while humming to 'Butterfly' , Yoongi just watch her and when she left the room, a soft smile appeared on his lips.

————————————
———————

Hey guys!

I saw a lot of you adding this book in your reading lists, and I'm very happy about it like really really happy. But... I saw some of you adding this to some reading lists... YES I GET NOTIFICATIONS WHENEVER YOU GUYS ADD IT TO WHICH READING LIST.

And I'm telling you guys... this book..

Has NO smut, there's no way that I'll be writing smut.

This book is NOT YET finished.

Just saying those to all of you. Thank you for reading this update and I hope you liked it!!!