.•:*THIRTY-TWO*:•.

Okay so.. only a few of you commented in my last chapter and I couldn't really know what you guys want. Since the comments that I received said that this could be okay with 1st person then I'll give it a try, just comment again if it doesn't work, it's okay, or I should improve it.

_______________________
______________

Jungkook looks at me, taken aback by what I said then slowly hops close to my figure on the ground. He looks around then placed his soft paw on my hand on the ground that is supporting my body's weight yet I was lost in my own world that I couldn't even feel the gesture he did.

My tears won't stop falling to my cheeks, I can't believe this. This must be a miracle or just a dream that I have always been wanting to have but remembering how long I've spent here just takes me back to reality. Seeing him again after years is making me feel so lost, I only remember bits of flashes of my childhood with him and to the last time I saw him which was a day that I thought I wouldn't forget.

I can't handle this, it's too much. His face and voice grew mature and more of a man than before which I can't process in my head. Was that day a lie? A prank? It couldn't be. That day brought sorrow and unfortunate turns in life for me, my family, and friends. It can't be some joke.

Jungkook pressed his paw on my hand which snapped me out of my thoughts, I looked at him and our eyes met, although my vision is blur, I know that he's looking at me with worry. My body moves on its own and engulfed him with my arms, holding him close to my chest.

The bunny was surprised at my action but he remembered what I did and didn't do earlier, he pushed me with the little force he had and got off of me, "What the heck, Y/n?!" He yelled out of anger.

I stared at him with shock at his out burst, clearly never seen him this angry before, be it on screen or for the time being with him during this time.

"We already got him! We could have took him! We were already face to face! How could you freeze and stare?!" He yelled angrily and took a few steps back, his teeth gritted as he holds his head, "This was our chance to go back to normal again, to go back home," he looked up to me with a glare, "But you just ruined it!! Why did you freeze?? Don't you understand that that man was our ticket back home??"

I sit there speechless, tears continue to fall to my cheeks as I kept my eyes on him and when I was about to speak, he scoffed.

"Right. You wouldn't understand because you're not the one that have 4months to remain sane. You don't have a curse, you have no problems with staying here, you can go wherever you want anytime, you can see your family, and continue living your life," he paused and looked around the area to see if there's anyone close or if there are any sign of a cctv camera anywhere, taking a deep breath as he close his eyes to calm himself down, noticing that he's loosing himself in rage. Once he opened his eyes again, he slowly hops to the bag, "Let's just go home. That stupid bird sure won't be around."

I could only look at him in silence, the guilt making me bite my lip. I don't know what to do. What to feel. I couldn't think so well and I'm not functioning very well, with this, I could only get up front the ground and carefully pick up my bag where Jungkook is in, placing the straps over my shoulder with slowly movements before walking back, just letting my legs go wherever they want with my head down.

I look at the bag before lifting the bottom part of it, lifting Jungkook, so that he wouldn't get hit by the people who were bumping onto me as I walk in the busy street, also not wanting to make him dizzy.

My mind is so full of thoughts, should I tell Jungkook? Maybe not, I don't think he will take this very well and I also don't know if it's really true. Can he possibly understand it when I, myself don't even know what's happening or why things are twisting.

"I'm sorry, Jungkook." I said loud enough for him to hear, I hope. If only things are easy to figure out.

Thinking about it, I know Jungkook will only feel angry at me because he thinks I know something but that something is what I'm unsure of. Should I tell him? Maybe it's for the best, and maybe he could help me process it as well..

I decided to go to the People's Park because remembering what the man said about not to say a thing about him to the others, I feel like I should keep it between me and Jungkook for the meantime and the park would be okay than at my room where there's a possibility of any of them eavesdropping. Already imagining what the others would react to this is already giving me a lot of possibilities that things will be a mess, and they will all sure be disappointed in me.

It took me a couple of minutes until I reach the park, walking to the amphitheater, I went to the spot far away and are less people around. I sit down on the ground and opened my bag, seeing Jungkook with his back turned against me and his face pressed to the bottom corner of the bag.

"Jungkook, can we please talk?" I asked him softly but seeing that the bunny did no response, my hand went in the bag to carefully caress his head, feeling his soft fur. He leaned towards my hand and glanced up at me, he looks away and buried his face in his paws.

I don't know what he means by that but I will talk anyway.

"Jungkook, I'm so sorry I didn't get to move back there," I paused to see if he gives me a reaction this time but to no luck, he still has his back on me, "I know that my excuses aren't really important than what I should've done. My body just stopped when I saw him."

Remembering the familiar smile made me tear up a little, "I just didn't know what to do when I saw my brother."

At that mention, Jungkook slowly looks at me with confusion, "What do you mean?" He asked before asking another, "Didn't you say that your brother was.."

He didn't finish his sentence and just look at me, I gave him a nod, "Yeah. I'm lost, too. I was in his funeral a few years ago. I just.. couldn't believe that I saw him again or if it's really him or just someone who looks exactly like him."

Jungkook slowly gets out of the bag and leans up, wiping my cheek, I didn't even notice that I was crying.

"Seeing him, it hurts." I said with a shaky voice and wiped my nose before I sniffled. Jungkook nods and just looks at me.

"I don't know Y/n, maybe it's him.. or maybe he's just using magic to play with your mind, we don't know." He said and his words made me realize that it could be possible that he can use magic to look like my brother, my big brother, "But we'll figure it out once we catch him, when we do, we'll ask him. Okay?"

The way he said those words are soft and caring that made tears fall from my eyes more, he just put on a literal bunny smile, although it's little, it's better.

"Let's get home, Y/n. I'll try and text Kate with your phone using my.." he looks at his paws, "Fingers? Are these called fingers? Is the paw like the palm??"

I couldn't help but chuckle at him before wiping my cheeks with my hands, "Okay, but tell me when you need help." I told him.

He gave me a nod and hopped in the bag, I hold him close to my chest before starting to walk back home.

My mind couldn't stop thinking about the man from earlier. If he is using magic to look like my brother.. why and how did he know about him? If he is my brother, how is he alive? The accident a few years ago didn't look like someone would really survive it. I saw his heart stop at the hospital, I was there when he was declared dead. I also saw him in a coffin, and when he was being buried to the ground.

What is happening??

___________________________
_________________

So how was it?

Still good with the 1st POV?

This chapter revealed a shocking news so.. how are y'all?

The update is kinda short but hey, I updated early so that's good. Please continue to comment what are your thoughts about the story, I do love to read them.

I hope you liked the update!