.•:*ELEVEN*:•.

Y/n's POV

The day was just officially starting and it was still as awkward as before. Everyone would try to lift the atmosphere up but you all miserably failed. So the day stayed awkward leaving the whole house feel as awkward.

BTS are helping in the house and they said that they'll change after an hour of being human. So they all went back to the kitchen and cook your and the girls' breakfast. Kate and Anika is also in the kitchen to help them with other things because you're not princesses that should be served by your favorite idols, you should be the one doing that but why aren't you girls doing it?

They insisted, and Taehyung and Jimin did aegyo just to make you girls agree with them cooking. It was super duper cute to see it in real life instead of just being on the screen.

You're a big fan of them since debut, but you had never went to one of their concerts or fansigns or anything. It hurts, alright. But in this case, it's beyond okay. You're living in one roof with BTS which is every fangirls dream and you get to be with them 24\7, even though they're animals. BTS is just in the kitchen cooking your and the girls' breakfast, you even saw Jungkook's abs. Isn't that a wonderful dream? The only thing is... this is not a dream.

You're in your room watching some funny moments of BTS, it was kind of your habit to watch their funny moments when you want to clear your mind or when you're bored. You were laughing at how cute Jimin is when he fall from his chair because of his leg that hit his head, a black little ball showed up just at the door watching you.

You froze looking at him while the video keeps playing hearing Jungkook's laughs—his laugh. He just continue to stare at you and even twitch his little bunny nose, you actually find this creepy and cute at the same time... but mostly creepy. You turned your phone off and sit in side ways because you just lifted yourself up by your arms.

"You already changed, I see. Do you need something that I can help with or you're hungry?" You asked which is pretty lame for your opinion because you feel awkward now. It's weird seeing a person talking to her bunny like he's human but you are just talking to a person who is in an animal form.

He shook his head and began to hop towards you, he somehow finds his way up to your bed by opening your small drawer just beside your bed. When he got to your bed, he continued to stare at you as if saying something. You tilted your head in confusion because you don't get what he's trying to say, you don't have a mindlink or something to understand.

"Are you calling me because the breakfast is already cooked?" You asked looking down at him, your hair that was tucked behind your ear fall as you do. He stared at you for a second and shook his head, that just made you confuse and want to ask him why he's here, but you know that he can't answer you. You sighed and pouted a little because you don't know what to do and the atmosphere is getting awkward, "Do you want me to come downstairs?"

When you asked that he immediately shook his head and hopped to your legs, you were tickled at feeling his weight. You giggled but your eyes widened when he jumped to you, making you lie down back on the bed. You were still surprised at his sudden jump but you softened when he snuggled to your neck.

You don't know how to react or think. He's an idol and your bias to be exact, it made you feel like he's not your bunny but a famous singer now that you know that he's the famous golden maknae Jeon Jungkook. This is not how you think of him before and whenever he would do this at home when it was time to sleep, you would pet him with a smile.

He noticed you not petting him so he snuggled to your cheek making you look at him. He looked back at you with those hazelnut eyes and snuggled to you again. An idea came to you mind and want to ask him that, and so you did, "Do you want to watch a movie by any chance? It's okay if you don't want or that's not what you came here for... so do you want to?"