.•:*TWELVE*:•.

Y/n's POV

You and Jungkook are now in the dining room with the others. Jin successfully cooked one dish that is enough for you girls. He's sweet for cooking lunch, isn't he?

Jungkook changed into a bunny again, he just transformed into his human self so he could wake you up. The rest of BTS are the same.

To be honest you're quite scared because Taehyung and Jin are predators, and they said that their animal instincts are also there. They said that they would feel like they want to eat flesh right then and there, when you and the girls are with them once or twice today.

You and the others are now eating lunch—the dish Jin cooked— as BTS eats their's just beside each of your chairs, "I suggest that we should search for the missing guy here first, if we ever get info or anything about him."

"That's what we are waiting for, Yuna. We're already here in the Philippines so we should better start here, but if we do find info—location or name, let's go to whatever country or island he's in," Cyrus said and took a spoonful of rice and ate it. She doesn't really care that BTS is here, doesn't she? Well... you heard that BTS likes girls who are their true self... but you also heard that some don't like girls who eats like that?

You're now conscious about how you eat because... you basically eat like a pig. You and your parents were having difficulties about money so, you only eat a few meat or anything but have two spoonful of rice. Having too many meat or vegetables in your isn't your style, you eat like you haven't eaten in a few months or a year.

But now, you eat just half of your spoon like royals do and completely the opposite of how you eat. You want to look elegant and well-mannered around your favorite idols, BTS.

Though... you think Jungkook knows how you really eat. How can you say that? You feel two small creepy yet beautiful eyes look up to you, watching you. You know Jungkook stares at the cameras of ARMYs but... with those wide eyes, like as if he witnessed something he shouldn't have seen, that's how he stares at you now.

"You okay, Y/n?" You looked up to Gabrielle who asked you, you just gave her a nod and began to eat again. You don't know why but you don't feel good right now, like you're not hungry at all and you feel like you're just forcing yourself to eat.

"She's not okay," Mia said that made you look up to her, you raised an eyebrows and drink water.

"What? I'm perfectly fine. Why are you guys asking anyway?" You asked and looked at them with a questioning look as you took yet another bite of the steak(yep, that's what Jin cooked). They stayed slight for a moment and shook their heads, "What?"

"You're obviously not fine or okay or whatever you're going to say that is the antonym of not really fine or okay," Anika said and took another spoonful of salad. She's on a diet because she needs to maintain her sexy figure.

She always says weird things and what she just said to you... you actually don't get it.

You looked at her weirdly as she chew her food in her mouth with a smirk, you just took another bite of your food before drinking water.

You felt a little tap on your foot, making you look down. You saw your bunn—Jungkook looking up to you ever so cutely, it always makes you soft seeing a black bunny with hazelnut eyes, and that bunny is just Jeon Jungkook.

He looks up to you as if he's asking for something or a permission. So you asked him softly, "What do you want Jungkook?"

He looks at his hyungs that were also asking permission while Yoongi is already near the stairs, you looked at Yuna and noticed that the other girls also does, "They're going up to the guest room."