.•:*THIRTEEN*:•.

SM, VALENZUELA CITY
Y/n's POV

You are currently in the mall, buying art materials and stuff so you're at National Bookstore.

Why are you here? Because you girls decided to search the Philippines first, but you realized that the seven of you girls don't have enough money for traveling around.

Why are you buying art materials? Because in order to get money, you have to work for it. You're going to paint and sell it at a promising price then that's enough. The money you used to buy it is from Mia, your parents didn't give you pocket money or your allowance for the month since you're not in Korea.

Your parents are very strict towards you and money, most of all money. They worry about money and it makes you feel like you're in second. Last time you were third, you don't get to the first place.

Your older brother. He's always the first place ever since you were kids, he's your parents' favorite child. He still am... even though he's not around anymore. Gone.

You and Gabrielle are the only ones who went outside to buy stuff. She's currently in the supermarket as you buy the materials.

The others stayed at home including BTS. You actually don't know how Jin and Taehyung go out of the house, Jin's a wolf and Taehyung is a lynx. Both are predators and this country isn't used to seeing these type of animals.

Gabrielle have a permit of Taehyung being in the country(it was included when she received him), and so does Mia with Jin but in her country, not here. The permit is also a big problem with traveling with a predator. You need to have one per country so they can allow Jin and Taehyung to roam around, but you doubt that they'll be able to because of other people, those who are scared of them.

So now you're buying brushes, feeling how hard it is for oil painting. For a college student who's in business management, you are more of an art person.

Arts is actually the course that you want but because of your parents, you're in business management. Painting is your talent and that's where you're meant to be from the very start.

Though... you haven't hold a brush for such a long time. You miss the smell of paint and the wonderful colors you can combine.

When you finished buying the materials including seven canvases, you called Gabrielle to inform her that you're done. You stood in front of the store as you hold your phone close to your ear while looking around.

After a few rings, she answered.

"Hello?"

"Hey, Gab. I'm done buying the materials. Are you going here or I'll go there?"

"Stay there, I'm already on my way there." She said and hang up. You let out a sigh and hold the paper bag and the canvases tightly, there are people who are also at the front. The entrance is also just beside the store and you're not familiar with the place, so you're just being careful.

As you wait for Gabrielle to come, you saw an old lady walk in front of you. It was the same lady from your dream. Your eyes widened and turn your head to follow her, but she's not there. There was no old lady who walked pass you, you turn ahead and look down.

What was that? You swear you saw an old lady pass you by just a few seconds ago... but in a blink of an eye, she's gone. Wait...

Did you just saw a ghost?

"No, no, no." you said to yourself and shake your head while ruffling your hair. The people who are also in front of the store looked at you weirdly, maybe you said that too loudly? You don't care, you just experience a paranormal activity.