.•:*TWENTY-SEVEN*:•.

Feeling something weird on your back, you frowned and turned on your side but you felt a sting on your arm. You jolted up and look at your arm only to see it unharmed, "Ouch."

Just then, you see green. You tilted your head in confusion and look around, eyes widening to see that you're in a forest yet again, "I don't feel good?" You said to yourself, uncertain but also sure that something bad will happen. It's kinda in the middle.

You stood up dusting your pajamas before looking up to see the wooden cabin that you once were in. Seeing it made you recall the eyes in the deep part of the woods, with that thought, you quickly looked behind you.

A gasp left your lips when you saw the eyes again, all seem dangerous with rage and hunger. You only see the glow of the eyes and not the body for they stay in the shadows of the tall, thick trees and the bushes of rare plants.

In fear of being eaten made you take a couple of steps back. A sound from behind you made you jump and turn, you see the door of the cabin open. Your eyes widened and growls were heard from the woods so you run to the cabin, jumping over the small fence.

Once you're in the door abruptly closed, that made you jump again and turn behind you. You walked to the door and tried to open it but it didn't budge, "Now what am I supposed to do here?"

"We talk." A voice came from behind you which made you repeat your previous actions, there you saw the witch. However.. she doesn't look the same.. she looks much younger from the last time you remember, looking at the mid 20s. Her white hair stayed but it looks more healthy and soft, her skin looking flawless and pale,  and her eyes colored of both blue, green, and yellow. Her attire just the same old clothes of your great grandmother's.

This suddenly made you remember the witch in Snow White, Hook in the movie Pan, and the evil stepmother in Tangled when they use stuff to make them young.

She smirks at your reaction and gestured you to sit on the chair across her, "Have a seat Y/n, we will have a long night." She said and grinned, sending you a shiver.

With fear, you slowly walk to the chair looking hesitant and your eyes looking at her, it would've been easy if she suddenly fix some tea but no, she just had to watch you until you get to the chair.

"Not so responsive as before, huh." She said mockingly then took a cup of tea, she looks at it before looking back at you and tilt her head to the side a little.

You realized that she's waiting for you to speak so you opened your mouth and looked down, "Well.. I don't know why I'm here..."

By that she scoffed and put her tea on the coffee table, "What other reason must you be here?" She chuckled then look at you, flicking her fingers up and a force suddenly made you face her, making your eyes wide, "Look here sweetie, your time of finding my son is coming soon."

"But we're so close to finding him! We can bring him to you, just a little more." You said and she nodded then stood up.

"Yes," she said and walked to her bookshelf, "After all these years, all the people who failed to bring him to me.. you and your friends are the closest to capture him," she said as she takes a book, your eyes widened at her words and was about to speak but she cut you off, "Since you impressed me.. I shall give you a blessing." She said and turned to you.

You knit your eyebrows at confusion as she walks towards you, "A blessing?"

She nodded, "Yes, a blessing which will help you and your friends find him sooner," she said and her face darkened, "Because unfortunately, my son came to master spells that which prevents you from retrieving him."

Suddenly you felt a lift in your chest, you have no idea why or how, but somehow you felt like jumping in joy yet trembling with fear. A very confusing and full of nonsense, however, it's what you feel, "What do you mean.. we're so close but because of his powers we can't reach him?"

"Yes, I didn't expect him to master these spells and perform each one so clean," she said and opened the book, turning the pages, "I came to warn you about him, this blessing will help you but.. it might be a danger for the hybrids."

Your breath hitched when she said that and Jungkook suddenly came to mind, "Danger? If this is a blessing why is there danger? I know it's a magic kind of thing but, isn't it unfair?" You asked almost sounding desperate.

She looks at you and smirks, "It is, but it cannot be helped because this blessing can cause bug trouble," she paused then looked at the book again, "I heard that those men are known to almost the whole world."

"Yes, they are."

"Then that's the danger," she said and it made you more confused because you are very aware of that part because it is BTS that turned into animals, "You witnessed the bunny turn into a Zycrum, am I right?"

This just made you look more confused that you suddenly think if she's thinking or not, because you don't have a single knowledge of magic other than Harry Potter and other stuff, "Huh?"

"A Zycrum, a form of both human and animal." she said and walk back to her chair to sit down, taking her cup of tea.

Her words made you recall the moment when Jungkook transformed at the alley, squatters area. Remembering how he looked and how scary he was.

"A Zycrum is much stronger than any other animal. A mouse hybrid turn to a Zycrum, it can gain as much strength as lifting a car with one hand which also possesses a type of power that only them could do. A good combat against magic." She said and took a sip of her tea and grunted at how warm it is now, "However, since they have the limit of 24hours, being in a Zycrum form in 30minutes takes their strength of 6hours."

"That ain't good." You said and look down, remembering how Jungkook was in his Zycrum form and how tired he was after that short time.

"Yes, if they stay in that form for too long, their minds and control will disappear, bloodlust of the animal taking over them but their consciousness will stay awake, watching themselves kill all the people around them," she said then looked at you straight in the eyes, "Even their masters will perish in their hands."

You gasped and held your chest, the fear already building up inside you.

"They will know when to be a Zycrum, the danger is the people around them, but you will live back to your lives," she said and her eyes turned to a bright color of yellow, "Now wake and tell that others of what I said to you."

You watch her as you suddenly feel sick and sleepy, then she smiled, "Your past will come back, be prepared for your horrors for it is the key to the dreams." She said with multiple voices, sounding like an alien and a ghost of the night.

And reciting a chant, you jolt up from bed with sweat all over your forehead and neck, panting as if you weren't breathing for a long time and catching your breath. Then you looked up and saw a pair of hazelnut eyes filled with worry, looking down at you.

You were about to speak but couldn't when you were pulled into a bone breaking hug, "Y/n."