.•:*THREE*:•.

Y/n's POV

You're currently watching 'Train to Busan' in your room with your bunny on your lap. You're hugging your bunny as you watch the scene where they're at the train station and being chased by those infected.

"Oh my!" You shouted and hug Jungkook as you watch. You've watch this movie for like 20 times already. Why? Because you have a goal to not scream when watching it, same goes to 'World War Z'. You can't watch anything beyond that, 'Walking Dead' is too disgusting you and the Walkers? You wanna pee seeing their wounds.

You just watched with yours knees close to yourself with Jungkook in your arms. He's like your pillow, when you can't watch it you just hide behind your cute bunny.

When the movie is already intense, someone called you on the phone. You put Jungkook down and get your phone. It was near the tv, so when the zombies cracked the glass you screamed.

You closed your eyes while holding your heart, surprised. You groaned and paused the movie to answer your phone. You looked at who's the caller, it's Gabrielle, your best friend.

You smiled and answered it, "Hey, Gab. Wh—"

"Y/N YOU CAN'T BELIEVE WHAT I FOUND IN MY DOORSTEP," she interrupted you, with an excited yet scared voice. It's sounds weird because she also sounds horrified or like something really unbelievable happened. Doorstep... that's seems... familiar.

"What? You got a bunch of gifts from boys again?" You said, a little bored. Those things always happens to her, she's a heartthrob in school so why not? The boys discovered her house because she had been stalked by one boy and that boy spread it. She didn't leave her house or move to another tho.

"NOOO!!" She shouted, a little annoyed, and sighed, "I found a lynx in front of my doorstep."

"A what now?" You asked, not sure if you heard it right. How can that even happen?

"A lynx. I found a lynx in my doorstep," she calmly said, "I want it to show you guys so please come here! The girls are coming and you're the only one who's missing. So... will you come? It's summer anyway, so no school."

You thought about it. You miss your girls... you're best friends. Gabrielle, Kate, Anika, Cyrus, Mia, and Yuna. They've been your friends since forever, your parents are good friends and always meet up so the seven of you became good friends.

It's also been a year since you last saw them—except for Yuna because you're classmates. You and Yuna live in Korea for school while the others live in LA, Japan, and Philippines. Gabrielle is in the Philippines since she's a filipina, it's fun to know that even some of you aren't from the same country you still stick together. Well, you do video calls from time to time when some or all of you are free.

"Okay, I'll go. Though, I'll have to book a flight," you said thinking of how long will it take for you to get the ticket. It won't be fast.

Gabrielle laughed a little, "Don't worry, Yuna already bought you a ticket last month."

"What?" You asked, completely confused. Why do you have a ticket already? You just need it now and then boom you have a ticket, it doesn't work like that!

"Well, we kind of wanted you guys to come so we asked Yuna, Mia, and Anika to buy plane tickets for the supposed-to-be-surprise-get-away," she explained, happily. You just sighed and massage your forehead because it's confusing.

"Fine, I'll call her," you said and the both of you hang up and you called Yuna for the ticket. She said that you have to get ready tomorrow since tomorrow is the flight, you got angry because she forgot about the flight.

So you go to your basement to get your luggage so you could get ready. You go to your room and choose the clothes you'll wear and things you'll bring, while you were putting clothes in your luggage your bunny suddenly appeared on your bed, looking at you like he's confused.

You smiled and brushed his head which is called a massage for him, "Jungkook we'll be going to the Philippines for a reunion. You'll meet my best friends in the whole wide world... we can't bring your mini house though. Tss," you said, quite annoyed because you spend a lot of money for that mini house or playground for him to play, but it's too big for you to carry.

The bunny's eyes widen and began running/jumping around your bed as if angry or annoyed like a puppy, "Come on, Jungkook, it's not that bad. You'll have to come with me because no one will take care of you here," you said and continued putting clothes in your luggage, and to your surprise, Jungkook hopped in your luggage and just sat there looking at you.

You sighed because of how stubborn this bunny is, as if he knows what you're saying and what you'll do and he's disagreeing with you. A thought came to your mind and picked up the bunny then lay him down, brushing his ears. His eyes are closed like he's enjoying it.

"You're so cute, Jungkook," you said smiling but it faded after a few seconds, "Though... there is a human Jungkook that's is also cute... but he's missing," you said sadly. How is he? Is he still alive? How could someone do that to them? They don't deserve to be kidnapped.

Jungkook opened his eyes and looked at you with his cute little hazelnut bunny eyes. Is it just you or your bunny is like staring at you as if he's taking your soul? Weird. You haven't taken care of a bunny before until now but you're sure that there's no bunny who looks at their owner like that.

You smiled and brushed his ear once again and continued to fix her things and stuff.

***

"Why is she late?" You asked yourself as you look at your watch on your wrist while waiting in the waiting area of the airport.

Today is your flight to the Philippines and the day where you'll sleep as long as you want. You were playing on your phone then someone knocked your head making you rub it, you looked at the person and glared.

"I know, I'm sorry I'm late. There was a heavy traffic," Yuna said and sit next to you. She then looked at your lap and her eyes widen, "OMG! You bought a bunny? It's so cute~"

You smiled and looked at Jungkook who's in his cage and seem to look at something, "Not really... I kind of found him in front of my door."

"Really?! Me too," she said and pointed at something on her lap, you looked at it and your eyes widen.

"What is that?" You asked since you don't know what it is.  A white, long thing looking at Jungkook.

"It's a ferret, and it's weird because his name is Yoongi like Min Yoongi," she said while looking at her ferret.

"What? Yoongi? My bunny's name is Jungkook like Jeon Jungkook. Wait, did you receive a letter too?" You asked, not really believing what's happening. Her eyes widen and looked at you.

"You did too?"

"Yes!"

Jungkook's POV

His eyes widen when he saw his friend whom he missed so much.

"Hyung?!" He exclaimed in his mind(since they communicate in their mind when they're animals, like telepathy) his eyes brighten and started to hold his tears. The older is too.

"Jungkook-ah, long time no see," he said smiling as tears also formed. They are men but in their condition and all of this happening makes them tear up because you never know what will happen.

He found Yoongi.