.•:*FOUR*:•.

NAIA, PARAÑAQUE
Y/n's POV

You and Yuna are already in the Philippines after 4hours of flight. You and Yuna are currently waiting for Gabrielle to pick you up and go to her house for the reunion.

You just slept and sketch Jeon Jungkook while copying his picture on your phone in the plane. You miss them, BTS, they've missing for 4days now. ARMY is very worried about them, rich ARMYs are helping Bighit to find them. They're all over the news, people have been very active about the issue and what's making everything difficult are the fanwars.

Haters have been spreading different kind of news like saying that they're dead or something, and ARMY is very angry about it. They don't like it that the haters are having fun while the boys are missing or worse, they've been having a big war all around the internet and so is the real world. ARMYs are defending Bangtan while the haters are always on the offensive side. It's very disappointing because their idols are deeply concern about BTS and are even comforting ARMYs, but here they are fighting and hurting ARMY physically and emotionally.

You hate fanwars so you just deleted Twitter and stayed out of the internet but check it from time to time.

"Why is she so late?" Yuna complained while her hand on her waist and the other is on her cart(if that's what it's called), really bored and angry. You can't blame her, it's very hot in the Philippines—well not that hot but... hot.

"Traffic? Philippines always have traffic," you said looking around to see her car even though you don't know her plate number. You're bored so what? Yuna groaned and sit at the nearby bench. You looked at her and sighed.

You look at something just beside your bag, you smiled. Your bunny is just staring at you with those little bunny, hazelnut eyes that you admire. Those eyes are so beautiful for a mere bunny, like if you stare at it you'll just drown in it endlessly. It's weird because... looking at the bunny's eyes feels familiar and at the same time not.

You then broke eye contact when a car honked in front of you, the window of the car went down revealing Gabrielle. She looked at you and smiled.

"Long time no see, Y/n," she said after she got out of the car and came to you. She then received a smack from Yuna. She looked at her confused, "What?"

"Why were you so late?" Yuna asked her. Gabrielle just shrugged and smiled at her.

"Traffic," she simply said, "Now let's get those bags in the car," she said and opened the trunk. You walked to her and gave her your luggage and a big bag that carry the stuff you need.

You hugged Jungkook's cage with—well Jungkook in it since you can't really free him yet. You and Yuna casually went in the car while Gabrielle is still closing the trunk, securing it.

Gabrielle went in the car and glared at the two who's in th pe back, "Can one of you sit here?" She asked smiling but with an annoyed tone. You shook your head.

"No~" you sang with an annoying tone. She looked back to you and was about to snap but her eyes landed on Jungkook. Her eyes sparkled, oh no.

"Omg!! Ang cute!!" She squealed and attempted to get Jungkook but you turn around slightly for her not to reach Jungkook. She pouted, "Tss," she reacted and just drive.

"No Yoongi!" Yuna shouted. You were about to turn to her but Yoongi suddenly jumped on Jungkook's cage and Jungkook seems to... reach him. It's weird because... you don't know, it's just weird for you.

Then a thought came to you and you released Jungkook from the cage, the two the circled each other and the ferret hugged the bunny. You smiled at the sight of the two, then you saw a glimpse of light. You blinked and it was gone, you shook your head because you're just imagining.

"Is that a ferret?" Gabrielle asked looking at the rear mirror, at them and the two animals. Yuna nodded and smiled.

"Yeah. I found him on my doorstep," she said and smiled at the ferret. Yoongi broke the hug and went to Yuna's lap, Jungkook then followed and sit on your lap.

"Really? On your doorstep..." she said, "Well, I found a lynx on my doorstep."

"A WHAT?!!" Yuna shouted and leaned to her, Yoongi falling off her lap during the process. The creature released a small and cute groan as you hear your bunny making weird but cute noises as he shake.

Gabrielle being used to Yuna's loud personality only flinched a little and continued driving. She nodded, "You heard it right, a lynx. It's weird because the lynx is already grown and named. Taehyung is the name."

You also leaned to her but slightly since the name caught your attention, "Taehyung?" You asked, completely confused now.

"Yeah. Yuna, the ferret's name is Yoongi right? From what I recalled," she asked and Yuna nodded as an answer, "How about you Y/n?"

"Jungkook," you simply obeyed. Gabrielle nodded her head and made a turn.

"Taehyung... Yoongi... and Jungkook, they're named," she said and you noticed Yoongi climbing to Yuna's head and Jungkook leaning forward ever so slightly because he might fall, "I guess some fan is giving away animals for ARMYs comfort."

You nodded, a little confused then your eyes lighten up when you finally get it. You're slow.

Jungkook then kicked your thigh but it doesn't really hurt—not that much though it sting a little since your bunny isn't really a baby anymore. You saw Yoongi scratching his head(?) on your peripheral eye view.

Yuna clapped, "That ARMY is very nice then. Though... I really miss BTS. I hope they're okay..."

"Me too..." you and Gabrielle sigh, you leaned back and scratched Jungkook behind his ear making him purr. You don't know if you're hallucinating or not, you just saw sadness in your bunny's eyes as those beautiful eyes look at yours.