.•:*FIVE*:•.

CANUMAY EAST, VALENZUELA CITY
Y/n's POV

"Woah! The house looks good great, Gabrielle," you said while looking at a modern house that is probably 5times bigger and wider that yours. The house actually belong to the 7 of you, all of you have your part of share for the house. You all decided to build a house here because all of you just love Philippines, you also love their food.

"Well of course, we designed it so it should be," she said smiling as she close the trunk. You walked to where she is to get your luggage and bag.

You put Jungkook in his bunny cage when you were 3 minutes away so now you're holding his change in your hand. His pink, little bunny nose twitching because of something you guess, you don't know—probably a bunny thing. His paw scratching the back of his black, long, and soft bunny ear as he close his hazelnut eyes because of the pleasure of being scratched.

You smiled at the sight of your cute bunny then an arm wrapped in your shoulder. You jumped a little at the surprise and look at the person.

Your eyes lit up and immediately hugged the person, "I missed you, Cyrus," you said still hugging her. The girl laughed and return the hug to you, she then patted your back.

"I missed you, too, Y/n," she said and pulled away. She was about to say something else but she narrowed her eyes and looked at you up and down, "You got thin. Did you get into a diet?" She asked.

You bit your lip. Oh no. She noticed. You were really chubby back then so she must've really noticed it because you lost a lot of weight since the last video call, and that was like... 1year ago? 9months? 8? It was a strict diet, you'd only eat salad at breakfast and lunch, you don't eat dinner, then go to the gym to work out. That went on for 3months. Yes, 3months straight—no cheats at any day.

You did it because of two reasons.

First, because you don't want to be called chubby or fat by people. Your classmates often tease you about it and you would just play along even though you're really hurt deep inside. They would say that you always eat and do nothing but eat.

There was a time when a guy confessed to you. You're surprised, of course, because who would like a fat girl—and that guy was really handsome. But then again, bullied. He pranked you—they pranked you. You were so happy and that went on for a week then he asked you to go to a party. You accepted the offer, you even dresses and put makeup on to make yourself beautiful. You thought it was for someone special... but it turns out it was for you. You were the main star of the party, they all talked to you and played games with you. But you didn't you know that the last game was... making fun of you.

They poured vinegar on you, eggs, then flour. They were all laughing at you and making fun of you, thank goodness that Yuna was on the rescue. It just happened recently so it's fresh in your memories.

Second. So you went on a strict diet, and slowly became fit and sexy. Now, the boys chase you and the girls envy you. It's just like a complete makeover like The Princess Diaries.

You wanted boys to notice you so you also changed the way you dress but not the way you act. You gain yourself by who you are, not by what people think... but they got you on the physical change.

"Yes, I did," you honestly said, looking at her eyes as you do. She was about to scold you but you saw Anika and run to her, giving her a hug.

"Anika!" You shouted and the both of you shake each other's shoulders. This may seem weird to some people, but it's really the way you both greet each other.

"Omg, Y/n, I missed you, gurl!" She shouted as well but louder than you did. You nodded your head with a smile on your face.

"True! I missed you, too—in fact I missed all of you," you said when you saw Mia and Kate greeting. You smiled seeing them. Like you who changed physical by diet, they also changed in a different way.

Kate who naturally have black hair, now have dark green hair and her body became more fit as you see by her tight shirt showing her curves. She's wearing black and round glasses like Harry Potter that suits her beautiful face. She got a little taller too but only 0.99%.

Mia who was always wearing pink and who always have pink on at least threes things or clothes on her daily clothes, is now wearing a beige silk polo that's tucked in her black jeans. Her hair is also shorter, it seems like a bob cut to you.

Anika who was very pretty back then, is now beautiful—well she's a model so she should be but she really got so beautiful. Her hair is silver and long that reach to her waist. She also have piercings on her right ear that suits her.

Cyrus was really boyish back then and has a dark aura, is now wearing a pastel blue dress that is a little above her knee. She's also wearing lip gloss and a bit of eye liner and eyeshadow.

Gabrielle who had black hair now have a strawberry blonde hair, it suits her lightly tan skin. She also got long hair that reach over her shoulder. Her pretty face became beautiful as time goes by. Her full lips forming a smile that always brighten up everyone's mood.

"Now that we're all here..." Mia said looking at all of you with a bright smile.

"GROUP HUG!!!" All of you shouted in sync and hugged each other. You all laughed as you jump in circles.

You and the girls were so busy hugging that you didn't notice that you accidentally dropped Jungkook and the door opened by accident. Yoongi got off of Yuna and run to Jungkook to check if he's alright.

They looked at all of you hugging and laughing at your childish acts. They both heard a bark inside. So they went in, tears formed at both Jungkook's and Yoongi's eyes.

Everyone is here... they're complete.